Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Batlefield 2 Codes, Cheats, Trainers

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Wassim

Wassim

• Members
  • 376 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:06 PM

Posted 05 June 2007 - 07:45 AM

I NEED CODES OR CHEATS OR TRAINERS FOR BF2

THANKS.
"Stuffy Hall Admin of the Typing Skills Enhancing School Program"

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 stevealmighty

stevealmighty

Bleepin' WormBreath

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:06 PM

Posted 05 June 2007 - 08:32 AM

To the best of my knowledge, there aren't any cheat codes from the manufacturer. As for cheats, I don't believe that you can hack a cheat into your game and still be able to play online with others (it'll tell you something like "different version"). Trainers...well, your best bet would be to get into a friendly, helpful clan so that other members can give you some hints on basic survival in the game...like being a medic is fun, but puts you at risk becuase you have to run out under fire to revive people, while being ammo supply is easier because everyone needs ammo and you don't have to get shot at to resupply people. :thumbsup:
War produces veterans, wounded both physically and mentally. They have sacrificed for us.....and it is now our job to help these veterans, as they have already helped us in ways we will never know, in ways that we cannot fathom, and in ways that we take granted every day.
Posted Image

#3 Wizdabest

Wizdabest

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:06 PM

Posted 05 June 2007 - 10:29 AM

Being an online game, I'd rather not condone the act of cheating for Battlefield 2. Though gameplay tips to help you out I can do.

#4 EddieT.H.

EddieT.H.

• Members
  • 134 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:06 PM

Posted 05 June 2007 - 08:27 PM

But there is a fun easter egg
Load up Karkand and walk up to the outpost called "square"
by the mounted gun, there will be a brown box
chuck a gernade or sraw or eryx at it and then it should blow up
quickly look and see what happens, it will disappear in about 2 seconds
Do this in a lan game so no one will kill you

For training, play single player

be a sniper, they're the best :thumbsup:

By the way, get the G36e or G36c if you're ok with being yelled at
They're really easy to kill with.

Oh and, in an game with tanks and such, jump on a moving car in the back, (dont get in) just ump on it and prone and then move up, its fun, the car disappears and then it will look like your sliding on the car. it only happened ot me once though.

PLEASE DONT STATS-PAD OR C4 JUMP

Edited by EddieT.H., 05 June 2007 - 08:30 PM.

Posted Image

#5 evilmonkeyz

evilmonkeyz

• Members
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:06 PM

Posted 05 June 2007 - 09:07 PM

This is one of the best sites for gaming tips, although, there are no real cheat codes listed for that particular game because it is an online game, but there are plenty of tips.
If life gives you lemons you should make lemonade, then find a buddy that life gave him vodka and throw a party!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users