Man I'm glad I found this place.
Okay, so my nephew had the barefaced cheek to uninstall Sophos anti virus and low and behold the worst case scenario is upon me.
I'm not the most computer literate guy but I'll give you the rundown on the symptoms...
- The ability to copy and paste files appears to have been disabled.
- The printers have been uninstalled
- The sound doesn't appear to be working
- The start menu appears to be cut off slightly (for whatever that's worth)
- And worst of all It appears to have disabled my ability to reinstall Sophos or any other virus program for that matter.
I get the following error message trying to install any type of software (including anti virus stuff).
"The Windows installer service could not be accessed, this can occur if you are running Windows in safe mode, or if the Windows installer is not correctly installed"
I hope you guys can help me out.
Thank you in advance