Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Error Message

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 whiteshoes

whiteshoes

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:06 AM

Posted 01 June 2007 - 07:36 PM

hi all, hope someone can help... i have just tried to convert a few avi files using convertxtodvd and it has come up with an error message exception raised in conversion thread with message"list index out of bounds(-1)" i have used convertxtodvd for quite some time but have never come across this error before , if anybody could help it would be much appreciated tia john :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 HitSquad

HitSquad

You're Bleepin' or you're Weepin'

• Members
  • 1,573 posts
  •  

Posted 02 June 2007 - 06:53 AM

Hi John.
If this only happens on a few select files (not all) it's most likely the problem files are corrupt.
If it's all the time on all files, see this possible fix (reg key removal) on the vso forums. If it still doesn't work, uninstall and re-install.

#3 whiteshoes

whiteshoes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2007 - 07:31 AM

hi hit squad thanks for your help it did end up being 1 corrupt avi file in the batch i was converting i have now managed to sort it ... thanks again for your help it was much appreciated :thumbsup: :flowers: :trumpet:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users