Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Site To Compare Video Cards

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nixgod

nixgod

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:45 AM

Posted 31 May 2007 - 10:14 AM

i am looking site that i can look up a video card it have it show equivalant or better cards. example would be the game requires radeon 8500 or better. i want to be able to look at that card and show other cards. i looked on newegg but the 8500 is an older card so they don't have it listed in order to compare.

thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 stevealmighty

stevealmighty

Bleepin' WormBreath

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  

Posted 31 May 2007 - 05:54 PM

When you read the minimum requirements for a game, what that is telling you is the bare minimum that is needed to play the game in the lowest possible settings. The better your system, the better settings you can use in the game.

As for compairing gfx cards to one another and see what's about equal to one or another, I found this site HERE. It's outdated, but it's the best I could come up with. The bottom of the list is old cards, getting newer towards the top of the list. Keep in mind that there are now faster cards out than the ones listed there.

Is this what you were looking for?
War produces veterans, wounded both physically and mentally. They have sacrificed for us.....and it is now our job to help these veterans, as they have already helped us in ways we will never know, in ways that we cannot fathom, and in ways that we take granted every day.
Posted Image

#3 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:45 AM

Posted 31 May 2007 - 06:01 PM

Tom's hardware probably does. Don't know how current. Probably any gamer's forum
Mark

Edited by garmanma, 31 May 2007 - 06:02 PM.

Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#4 stevealmighty

stevealmighty

Bleepin' WormBreath

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  

Posted 31 May 2007 - 08:51 PM

Yep, THG does have a comparison chart HERE. No clue why I didn't link to it earlier :thumbsup:
War produces veterans, wounded both physically and mentally. They have sacrificed for us.....and it is now our job to help these veterans, as they have already helped us in ways we will never know, in ways that we cannot fathom, and in ways that we take granted every day.
Posted Image

#5 nixgod

nixgod
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2007 - 09:44 AM

thanks guys that helps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users