Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Office 2003 Missing Sku112.cab File

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lady T

Lady T

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:37 PM

Posted 31 May 2007 - 12:47 AM

My small office has MS Office Standard 2003. Due to an update that was done on 2 of the computers we are stuck with this error of looking for the SKU112.cab file. We have done all the research on MS to fix but our issue is we don't not have the office disk it was installed from and due to the age of the software can't seem to find anywhere. At this time we can't not open any Office programs and paperwork is backing up. Can anyone give me a link where I can download this file or maybe send it to me.

Thanks,
LadyT
Lady T

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,571 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:37 AM

Posted 31 May 2007 - 02:07 AM

Have you tried Method 3 in this link?
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users