Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Yahoo Site Builder

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 liquidmonkey

liquidmonkey

• Members
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:36 AM

Posted 30 May 2007 - 03:43 PM

have been using this tool for about 7 months now and it has started acting weird the last few weeks.
when i goto publish some pages, it begins to use nearly 99% of resources, slowing everything down for about 10 minutes.
sometimes i need to reboot but most times it just says it cannot publish that certain page.
my site is -- www.livelifexplore.com -- and is not very complicate, mostly simple stuff - text, links, a few videos and

pictures -

has anyone else noticed this with YSB?
also, is there any suggestions for these YSB pages, i mean, should never be longer than 2000, only so many pictures per page,

don't put a picture over top of a text box, leave links to one per text box and any other little tips you might have?

last one, anyone ever update their YSB website from a laptop while travelling? how did it work for you? what did you do?
win7 Ultimate 64bit
2 x 24" LG Monitors
Intel Core i7 920 with Xigmatek HDT-S1283
ASUS P6T WS PRO
12gigs of OCZ Gold XTC Triple Channel 6x2gig DDR3 1333MHz PC10600
XFX Nvidia GTX 260 core 216
Corsair TX750W
Cooler Master 690
HDD Total = F I V E TB!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic