You may want to increase your virtual memory size higher than what is now. What is the size currently?
1. Click Start, right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
2. In the System Properties dialog box, click the Advanced tab.
3. In the Performance pane, click Settings.
4. In the Performance Options dialog box, click the Advanced tab.
5. In the Virtual memory pane, click Change.
6. Change the Initial size value and the Maximum size value to a higher value (Probably, 1.5x of your actual RAM size. For eg your ram is 1GB, then set it to 1500MB), click Set, and then click OK.
7. Click OK to close the Performance Options dialog box, and then click OK to close the System Properties dialog box.
There's a article by DELL to help consumer to remove the Sonic Activation Module. Take a look at it.Dell - Why Am I Prompted to Install the Sonic Activation Module at Startup?