Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Add Remove Programs List

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 josh181

josh181

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:40 AM

Posted 30 May 2007 - 12:34 AM

Hey guys/girls I just got this new laptop with windows vista installed and im having the hardest time uninstalling anything. For nero it took me 2 days to delete all the files in regedit. The problem im having is in my add remove programs screen when I left click on a program I want to uninstall none of the tabs come up on the top. The uninstall/change tabs. I hope I make since so someone could help me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rowal5555

rowal5555

Just enough info to be armed & dangerous...

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:40 AM

Posted 30 May 2007 - 01:23 AM

Hi Josh181

In your Control Panel, add/remove is now under Programs/uninstall a program.
Is that what you were after?

Cheers

rowal5555 (Rob )                                                             

Avid supporter of Bleeping Computer's
Team 38444

You can help find a cure

#3 gookabee

gookabee

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:40 AM

Posted 04 June 2007 - 05:44 PM

hi :huh: i hope i can get some help on this issue, i'd be eternally grateful. i think my problem is similar to that of the first poster.

i've uninstalled programs many times and this is the first time i've encountered this. while looking at the list of programs to remove/change, i highlight the program i want to uninstall. now, normally when i do that...tabs appear at the top of the list --- usually "uninstall", "change", "repair", etc. now when i highlight a program (any program), nothing happens. the tabs don't show up the way they should. it seems as if all those options have been disabled for ALL the programs listed. i know i'm not going crazy because this is the way i've always been able to uninstall programs before. has this happened to anyone and is there a way to fix this problem?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users