Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

When Playing Dvds In Windows Media Center Or Player, Vocals Are Muted While Background Sounds Are Fine!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kellydgk

kellydgk

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:52 AM

Posted 29 May 2007 - 04:13 PM

It is so weird, it plays the audio in the previews fine, even the vocals, but when the movie starts the speaking parts are muted while you can hear all the background noises! All my volume controls are right, my speakers are set to disable all sound effects. The programs are set to their defaults, I redid the setup for WM Center. I have an Acer computer that came with these programs and Vista already installed. Please help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kellydgk

kellydgk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:52 AM

Posted 03 June 2007 - 02:21 AM

I had to update my HD Realtek Drivers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users