Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Url Redirection Fixed For Computer

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 john127

john127

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:55 AM

Posted 29 May 2007 - 08:27 AM

Hi Team,

I am using a URL fowarding service residing on the same server as my domain name. This URL forwarding points to my ISP free web space on another server.

I made a change to my website and uploaded the new page then amended the URL forwarding for the new html file name.

This change became effective and works another computer but not on my own comupter.

I have cleared the cookies/cache/temp files with CCLEANER. Tried Firefox v2 and IE v7 and problem still exists.

On viewing page source I see that URL still pointing to previous html file.

How do I fix this issue? :thumbsup:

Cheers,

John127.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users