Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Got Hit With Spyware, Can't Delete Byxwutt.dll

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 SpaceCowboy

SpaceCowboy

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:58 AM

Posted 28 May 2007 - 11:01 PM

I got hit with a virus/spyware on 5/27. PC-Cillin did a good job of deflecting most of it, but one stayed, located in c:/documents and settings/administrator/local settings/temporary internet files. That was the only one it couldn't quarantine, and now thats one of the folders I can't see using My Computer. I don't remember the filename, but it had Yaz in it, I think its the yazzlebundle?

Initially I hit safe mode and started getting rid of stuff by hand, based on the time stamp of the file to when I was infected. I've run Windows Defender, Spyware Doctor, and Ad-aware SE on safe mode, and PC-cillin on normal (won't run on safe). After I installed new definitions for Ad-aware, it got rid of some other stuff. However, one of the files in my c:/windows/system32 folder, byxwutt.dll, i searched up on the internet using a friends computer and it appears to be a spyware/virus thing. I've tried numerous programs to kill it, but nothing seems to detect it. Killbot doesn't work deleting it, says something about PendingFileRenameOperations Registry Data has been removed by external process. Searching the registry, there are some files still attached to byxwutt.dll, but they keep coming back after I delete them manually.

HijackThis' file deleter doesn't work, as when i click the button to access it, the program itself closes. Look2Me-Destroyer scanned my system, but didn't find anything apparently.

First is the HJT file, then the L2M file, apologies as I ran HJT in normal mode, so the process list is long.

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 6:53:16 PM, on 5/28/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16441)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ACS.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTSvcCDA.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\IFXSPMGT.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\IFXTCS.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~2\PcCtlCom.exe
C:\Program Files\Infineon\Security Platform Software\PSDsrvc.EXE
C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\sdhelp.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~2\Tmntsrv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~2\tmproxy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\MsPMSPSv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fxssvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~2\TmPfw.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\Fujitsu Hotkey Utility\IndicatorUty.exe
C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\Application Panel\QuickTouch.exe
C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\BtnHnd\BtnHnd.exe
C:\Program Files\Atheros\ACU.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\hkcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\Infineon\Security Platform Software\PSDrt.EXE
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Version Cue\ControlPanel\VersionCueTray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskswitch.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Toolbox2.0\Apache Tomcat 4.0\webapps\Toolbox\StatusClient\StatusClient.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~2\PccGuide.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Toolbox2.0\Javasoft\JRE\1.3.1\bin\javaw.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESCOMM.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\IfxUAGUI.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\swdoctor.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Shared Files\Programs\Scheduler\PCLEScheduler.exe
C:\Program Files\ActiveBits\Rocket Retriever 3\rocket.exe
C:\Program Files\ActiveBits\Rocket Retriever 3\rocket.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Timothy
O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Blingo Toolbar - {EEE1A699-C438-486B-8B23-347A37F77328} - C:\Program Files\Blingo Toolbar\blingobar.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar4.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] AGRSMMSG.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPLpr] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IndicatorUtility] C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\Fujitsu Hotkey Utility\IndicatorUty.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LoadFujitsuQuickTouch] C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\Application Panel\QuickTouch.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LoadBtnHnd] C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\BtnHnd\BtnHnd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ACU] "C:\Program Files\Atheros\ACU.exe" -nogui
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxtray] C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxhkcmd] C:\WINDOWS\System32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxpers] C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IfxSecurePlatformIndication] C:\Program Files\Infineon\Security Platform Software\SpTNA.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PSDruntime] C:\Program Files\Infineon\Security Platform Software\PSDrt.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdateManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acrobat Assistant 7.0] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AdobeVersionCue] C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Version Cue\ControlPanel\VersionCueTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CoolSwitch] C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskswitch.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [StatusClient] C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Toolbox2.0\Apache Tomcat 4.0\webapps\Toolbox\StatusClient\StatusClient.exe /auto
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TomcatStartup] C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Toolbox2.0\hpbpsttp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [FJUPDNV_Chitose] C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\fjdvrupd\fjdvrupd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMJPMIG8.1] "C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSPY2002] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002ASync] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002A] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ToolKit] "C:\Program Files\SeagateToolkit\Toolkit.exe" -L -S /silent
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [pccguide.exe] "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 2006\pccguide.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GrooveMonitor] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [H/PC Connection Agent] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESCOMM.EXE"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AIM] C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe -cnetwait.odl
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Spyware Doctor] C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\swdoctor.exe /Q
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [BgMonitor_{79662E04-7C6C-4d9f-84C7-88D8A56B10AA}] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Driver Development Kit] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ddk.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - Startup: MagicDisc.lnk = C:\Program Files\MagicDisc\MagicDisc.exe
O4 - Startup: Rocket Retriever 3.LNK = C:\Program Files\ActiveBits\Rocket Retriever 3\rocket.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: AutoCAD Startup Accelerator.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\acstart17.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech SetPoint.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPoint\SetPoint.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Pinnacle Scheduler.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: UCLA STC Policy Manager.lnk = ?
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: Spyware Doctor - {2D663D1A-8670-49D9-A1A5-4C56B4E14E84} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\tools\iesdpb.dll
O9 - Extra button: Create Mobile Favorite - {2EAF5BB1-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\inetrepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\inetrepl.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Create Mobile Favorite... - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\inetrepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O11 - Options group: [INTERNATIONAL] International*
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.computers.us.fujitsu.com/
O16 - DPF: {37A273C2-5129-11D5-BF37-00A0CCE8754B} (TTestGenXInstallObject) - http://asp.mathxl.com/wizmodules/testgen/i...GenXInstall.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/...b?1127349988792
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat...b?1127358228120
O16 - DPF: {95D88B35-A521-472B-A182-BB1A98356421} (Pearson Installation Assistant 2) - http://asp.mathxl.com/books/_Players/PearsonInstallAsst2.cab
O16 - DPF: {B38870E4-7ECB-40DA-8C6A-595F0A5519FF} (MsnMessengerSetupDownloadControl Class) - http://messenger.msn.com/download/MsnMesse...pDownloader.cab
O16 - DPF: {BE833F39-1E0C-468C-BA70-25AAEE55775E} (System Requirements Lab) - http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/sysreqlab.cab
O16 - DPF: {EEC9DBCC-04AD-4A1B-BEA7-C6DAD9515D5A} (Pearson MyEconLab Player Control) - http://asp.mathxl.com/books/_Players/EconPlayer.cab
O18 - Protocol: grooveLocalGWS - {88FED34C-F0CA-4636-A375-3CB6248B04CD} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\GR99D3~1.DLL
O18 - Protocol: ms-help - {314111C7-A502-11D2-BBCA-00C04F8EC294} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Help\hxds.dll
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - "C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\msgrapp.dll" (file missing)
O18 - Filter hijack: text/xml - {807563E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\OFFICE12\MSOXMLMF.DLL
O23 - Service: Atheros Configuration Service (ACS) - Atheros - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ACS.exe
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Autodesk Licensing Service - Autodesk - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Service\AdskScSrv.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTSvcCDA.EXE
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Security Platform Management Service (IFXSpMgtSrv) - Infineon Technologies AG - C:\WINDOWS\System32\IFXSPMGT.exe
O23 - Service: Trusted Platform Core Service (IFXTCS) - Infineon Technologies AG - C:\WINDOWS\System32\IFXTCS.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Central Control Component (PcCtlCom) - Trend Micro Incorporated. - C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~2\PcCtlCom.exe
O23 - Service: Personal Secure Drive Service (PersonalSecureDriveService) - Infineon Technologies AG - C:\Program Files\Infineon\Security Platform Software\PSDsrvc.EXE
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
O23 - Service: Remote Packet Capture Protocol v.0 (experimental) (rpcapd) - Unknown owner - %ProgramFiles%\WinPcap\rpcapd.exe" -d -f "%ProgramFiles%\WinPcap\rpcapd.ini (file missing)
O23 - Service: PC Tools Spyware Doctor (SDhelper) - PC Tools Research Pty Ltd - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\sdhelp.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Real-time Service (Tmntsrv) - Trend Micro Incorporated. - C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~2\Tmntsrv.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Personal Firewall (TmPfw) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~2\TmPfw.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Proxy Service (tmproxy) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~2\tmproxy.exe

Look2Me-Destroyer V1.0.12

Scanning for infected files.....
Scan started at 5/28/2007 6:58:08 PM

Attempting to delete infected files...

Making registry repairs.

Restoring Windows certificates.

Replaced hosts file with default windows hosts file

Restoring SeDebugPrivilege for Administrators - Succeeded

Any help on this would be appreciated, I've got a few school projects due this week, and having my computer to do them would be good. I've also unplugged my computer from the internet, as to prevent more spyware from getting in. I'm typing all this from a friend's computer.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SpaceCowboy

SpaceCowboy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:56 AM

bump for good measure.

#3 SpaceCowboy

SpaceCowboy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2007 - 06:21 PM

bump to page 1, if I can't solve it by thursday (when my first project is due), i'll probably just reformat so i can write my other essay.

edit: Apologies for bumping. I just read SifuMike's comment about bumping. Just I'm really stressed out over it. Won't happen again.

Edited by SpaceCowboy, 29 May 2007 - 06:23 PM.

#4 Aaflac

Aaflac

Doin' Dis 'n Dat...

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,307 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:58 AM

Posted 30 May 2007 - 12:15 AM

First, make sure HijackThis is run from its own folder. This will ensure we have back ups made and are kept securely. Backups allow the restoring of fixed entries when necessary.

On the Desktop, right click an empty area, select New > Folder, and name the folder Hijack This. Place the HijackThis.exe file in it, and then run the program from its own folder from now on...

~~~~
Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune:
http://www.atribune.org/ccount/click.php?id=1

Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program
Click Select All
Click: Empty Selected

If you use the Firefox browser click it in the top menu
Next, choose Select All
Click: Empty Selected

NOTE:
If you would like to keep your saved passwords, click 'No' at the prompt.

Click Exit to close the ATF Cleaner program.

~~~~
Download SuperAntiSpyware Home Edition Free Version
http://www.superantispyware.com/downloadfi...ANTISPYWAREFREE
Install the program

Run SuperAntiSpyware and click: Check for updates
Once the update is finished, on the main screen, click: Scan your computer
Check: Perform Complete Scan
Click Next to start the scan.

Superantispyware scans the computer, and when finished, lists all the infections found.
Make sure everything found has a check next to it, and press: Next
Click Finish

It is possible that the program asks to reboot in order to delete some files.

Obtain the SuperAntiSpyware log as follows:
Click: Preferences
Click the Statistics/Logs tab
Under Scanner Logs, double-click SuperAntiSpyware Scan Log
It opens in your default text editor (such as Notepad)

~~~~
If SAS did not restart the computer, do so now.

~~~~
Next, download ComboFix by sUBs:
http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/sUBs/ComboFix.exe

This is a new version!!

Save it to the Desktop.

Double-click combofix.exe and follow the prompts.

CAUTION: Do not mouse-click ComboFix's window while it is running.
It may cause it to stall.

When finished, it produces a report: ComboFix.txt

~~~~
Run HijackThis once again to obtain a new log.

~~~~
Please provide the following in your reply:
The SuperAntiSpyware log
The ComboFix.txt report
The new HijackThis log

Old duck...

#5 SpaceCowboy

SpaceCowboy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 30 May 2007 - 05:41 PM

Did all the steps you told me. Here are the logs. After running SAS, computer was back to more or less normal speed.

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 05/30/2007 at 05:00 AM

Application Version : 3.8.1002

Core Rules Database Version : 3246
Trace Rules Database Version: 1257

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 03:50:02

Memory items scanned : 636
Memory threats detected : 2
Registry items scanned : 9450
Registry threats detected : 18
File items scanned : 48104
File threats detected : 7

Trojan.WinFixer
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AWTUT.DLL
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AWTUT.DLL
HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{ED5ECA4A-1468-4F3C-A268-A5922A69E819}
HKCR\CLSID\{ED5ECA4A-1468-4F3C-A268-A5922A69E819}
HKCR\CLSID\{ED5ECA4A-1468-4F3C-A268-A5922A69E819}\InprocServer32
HKCR\CLSID\{ED5ECA4A-1468-4F3C-A268-A5922A69E819}\InprocServer32#ThreadingModel
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{ED5ECA4A-1468-4F3C-A268-A5922A69E819}
Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon\Notify\awtut

Trojan.Downloader-Gen/SwampDonk
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\BYXWUTT.DLL
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\BYXWUTT.DLL
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{2432F099-F8E2-43C9-B765-3AF002FFC6A7}
HKCR\CLSID\{2432F099-F8E2-43C9-B765-3AF002FFC6A7}
HKCR\CLSID\{2432F099-F8E2-43C9-B765-3AF002FFC6A7}\InprocServer32
HKCR\CLSID\{2432F099-F8E2-43C9-B765-3AF002FFC6A7}\InprocServer32#ThreadingModel
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks#{2432F099-F8E2-43C9-B765-3AF002FFC6A7}
Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon\Notify\byxwutt
C:\!SUBMIT\BYXWUTT.DLL
C:\SYSTEM VOLUME INFORMATION\_RESTORE{3CC2827B-0EF3-41B9-BB7D-E16D84D644D4}\RP818\A0147648.DLL

Adware.Vundo Variant
HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{4B646AFB-9341-4330-8FD1-C32485AEE619}
HKCR\CLSID\{4B646AFB-9341-4330-8FD1-C32485AEE619}
HKCR\CLSID\{4B646AFB-9341-4330-8FD1-C32485AEE619}\InprocServer32
HKCR\CLSID\{4B646AFB-9341-4330-8FD1-C32485AEE619}\InprocServer32#ThreadingModel
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SYULISCE.DLL
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{4B646AFB-9341-4330-8FD1-C32485AEE619}
HKCR\CLSID\{4B646AFB-9341-4330-8FD1-C32485AEE619}

Trojan.Downloader-Gen/Inst2
C:\SYSTEM VOLUME INFORMATION\_RESTORE{3CC2827B-0EF3-41B9-BB7D-E16D84D644D4}\RP818\A0147650.EXE

Trojan.Downloader-CREW
C:\SYSTEM VOLUME INFORMATION\_RESTORE{3CC2827B-0EF3-41B9-BB7D-E16D84D644D4}\RP819\A0148370.DLL

Combofix log

"Administrator" - 2007-05-30 11:36:35 Service Pack 2
ComboFix 07-05.27.V - Running from: "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\cbf\"

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( V Log )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

C:\WINDOWS\system32\xlbqedio.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\oideqblx.ini
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tutwa.bak1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tutwa.bak2
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tutwa.ini

* * * POST RUN FILES/FOLDERS * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"C:\WINDOWS\installer\382563.msi"
"C:\Program Files\install.log"

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Drivers/Services )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

-------\LEGACY_NM
-------\nm

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2007-04-28 to 2007-05-30 ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2007-05-30 01:06 <DIR> d-------- C:\DOCUME~1\ALLUSE~1\APPLIC~1\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2007-05-30 01:03 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2007-05-30 01:03 <DIR> d-------- C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\APPLIC~1\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2007-05-28 17:37 <DIR> d-------- C:\!Submit
2007-05-28 00:03 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\GiPo@Utilities
2007-05-28 00:03 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Gibinsoft Shared
2007-05-27 18:47 <DIR> d-------- C:\WINDOWS\CSC
2007-05-27 15:39 214 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\STOPCCPROXY.bat
2007-05-27 13:29 <DIR> d-------- C:\Temp\0b9
2007-05-22 00:26 <DIR> d-------- C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\APPLIC~1\Thomson Learning
2007-05-21 19:59 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Diet Analysis Plus 8.0
2007-05-19 03:22 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\iTunes
2007-05-09 06:18 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Microsoft CAPICOM 2.1.0.2
2007-05-01 01:38 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\CDisplay
2007-04-29 14:51 <DIR> d-------- C:\eva95
2007-04-20 16:38 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Ethereal
2007-04-20 16:33 <DIR> d-------- C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\APPLIC~1\Ethereal

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2007-05-30 08:00:32 -------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
2007-05-27 20:30:58 -------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Messenger
2007-05-27 06:07:26 -------- d-----w C:\Program Files\AIM
2007-05-27 05:36:41 -------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Winamp
2007-05-27 00:13:20 -------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Steam
2007-05-27 00:12:11 -------- d--h--w C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information
2007-05-19 10:22:45 -------- d-----w C:\Program Files\iPod
2007-05-19 10:19:46 -------- d-----w C:\Program Files\QuickTime
2007-05-14 04:05:53 -------- d-----w C:\Program Files\mIRC
2007-04-20 23:40:39 -------- d-----w C:\Program Files\WinPcap
2007-04-18 16:12:23 2,854,400 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\msi.dll
2007-03-17 13:43:01 292,864 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\winsrv.dll
2007-03-08 15:36:28 577,536 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\user32.dll
2007-03-08 15:36:28 40,960 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\mf3216.dll
2007-03-08 15:36:28 281,600 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\gdi32.dll
2007-03-08 13:47:48 1,843,584 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\win32k.sys
2005-10-02 17:05:07 56 --sh--r C:\WINDOWS\system32\1A656DDF9D.sys

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects]
{06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll [2006-01-12 21:38]
{5C8B2A36-3DB1-42A4-A3CB-D426709BBFEB}=C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\tools\iesdsg.dll [2005-12-09 17:22]
{66336B2A-C9A8-41E1-20BD-8B2DCDA5E58C}=C:\Program Files\Messenger\rybivo.dll []
{72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E}=C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\GRA8E1~1.DLL [2006-10-27 01:48]
{AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7}=c:\program files\google\googletoolbar4.dll [2007-01-20 00:55]
{AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910}=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll [2005-09-23 22:41]
{B56A7D7D-6927-48C8-A975-17DF180C71AC}=C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\tools\iesdpb.dll [2006-01-06 17:47]
{CD860DEB-B4A7-4B80-8B06-4F275E778340}=C:\Program Files\Blingo Toolbar\blingobar.dll [2005-04-10 08:25]
{D705E076-2F87-4A73-996F-05D35B6BAC97}=C:\WINDOWS\system32\jwmefewu.dll []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"AGRSMMSG"="AGRSMMSG.exe" []
"SynTPLpr"="C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe" [2003-10-21 20:01]
"SynTPEnh"="C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe" [2003-10-21 20:00]
"IndicatorUtility"="C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\Fujitsu Hotkey Utility\IndicatorUty.exe" [2003-08-20 20:33]
"LoadFujitsuQuickTouch"="C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\Application Panel\QuickTouch.exe" [2003-08-21 10:29]
"LoadBtnHnd"="C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\BtnHnd\BtnHnd.exe" [2003-08-21 10:37]
"ACU"="C:\Program Files\Atheros\ACU.exe" [2006-08-10 00:20]
"IfxSecurePlatformIndication"="C:\Program Files\Infineon\Security Platform Software\SpTNA.exe" [2004-01-26 01:15]
"PSDruntime"="C:\Program Files\Infineon\Security Platform Software\PSDrt.EXE" [2004-01-21 18:17]
"UpdateManager"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" [2003-08-19 01:01]
"Acrobat Assistant 7.0"="C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe" [2006-01-12 21:52]
"AdobeVersionCue"="C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Version Cue\ControlPanel\VersionCueTray.exe" [2003-10-13 16:24]
"StatusClient"="C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Toolbox2.0\Apache Tomcat 4.0\webapps\Toolbox\StatusClient\StatusClient.exe" [2002-12-16 16:51]
"TomcatStartup"="C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Toolbox2.0\hpbpsttp.exe" [2003-03-31 19:28]
"FJUPDNV_Chitose"="C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\fjdvrupd\fjdvrupd.exe" [2003-12-10 18:08]
"ISUSPM Startup"="C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe" [2004-07-27 16:50]
"ISUSScheduler"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" [2004-07-27 16:50]
"TkBellExe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" [2005-10-04 21:50]
"RegistryMechanic"="" []
"ToolKit"="C:\Program Files\SeagateToolkit\Toolkit.exe" [2004-09-02 03:16]
"pccguide.exe"="C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 2006\pccguide.exe" [2006-03-08 13:30]
"Windows Defender"="C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" [2006-11-03 19:20]
"GrooveMonitor"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe" [2006-10-27 01:47]
"QuickTime Task"="C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" [2007-04-27 09:41]
"iTunesHelper"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [2007-04-27 11:25]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"MsnMsgr"="C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.exe" [2006-01-24 12:37]
"H/PC Connection Agent"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESCOMM.EXE" [2005-01-04 11:50]
"AIM"="C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe" [2006-08-01 15:35]
"ctfmon.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe" [2004-08-04 00:56]
"Spyware Doctor"="C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\swdoctor.exe" [2005-12-13 16:13]
"BgMonitor_{79662E04-7C6C-4d9f-84C7-88D8A56B10AA}"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe" []
"Steam"="" []
"Driver Development Kit"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\ddk.exe" []
"swg"="C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe" [2007-02-01 15:57]
"SUPERAntiSpyware"="C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe" [2007-05-23 10:12]

[HKEY_USERS\.default\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run]
"Spyware Doctor"="C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\swdoctor.exe" /Q
"DWQueuedReporting"="C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" -t

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\explorer]
"MaxRecentDocs"=22 (0x16)
"StartMenuLogOff"=1 (0x1)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{B5A7F190-DDA6-4420-B3BA-52453494E6CD}"="C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\GRA8E1~1.DLL" [2006-10-27 01:48]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"="C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL" [2006-12-20 13:55]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\!SASWinLogon]
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\IfxWlxEN]
IfxWlxEN.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\PSDNtfy]
C:\Program Files\Infineon\Security Platform Software\PSDNtfy.dll

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{629c94aa-2e47-11db-87f8-009096fff3be}]
AutoRun\command- G:\LaunchU3.exe

Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder
2007-05-30 18:49:55 C:\WINDOWS\tasks\MP Scheduled Scan.job
2007-05-25 23:00:01 C:\WINDOWS\tasks\{324A8291-9D75-4F7E-A634-31C7C62BC5DD}_S-7010D_Administrator.job
2007-05-30 16:01:25 C:\WINDOWS\tasks\{86CA8B75-8C53-4833-923B-CFBEF8402C96}_S-7010D_Administrator.job
2007-05-28 23:00:41 C:\WINDOWS\tasks\{A8184F35-7150-4B9B-990A-60CE5E79CA16}_S-7010D_Administrator.job

catchme 0.3.681 W2K/XP/Vista - userland rootkit detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2007-05-30 11:48:18
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

Completion time: 2007-05-30 11:51:35
C:\ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt ... 2007-05-30 11:51

--- E O F ---

Not sure if you need this too, but the combofix quarantine log.

2005-09-22 00:36	  161	--a------	C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Program Files\INSTALL.LOG.vir
2005-09-22 20:54	  10767360	--a------	C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\WINDOWS\Installer\382563.msi.vir
2007-05-27 21:20	  1572032	--a------	C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\WINDOWS\system32\tutwa.bak1.vir
2007-05-29 03:22	  1576640	--a------	C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\WINDOWS\system32\tutwa.bak2.vir
2007-05-29 03:23	  132660	--a------	C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\WINDOWS\system32\xlbqedio.dll.vir
2007-05-30 11:10	  1572624	--a------	C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\WINDOWS\system32\tutwa.ini.vir
2007-05-30 11:36	  1085486	--a------	C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\WINDOWS\system32\oideqblx.ini.vir
2007-05-30 11:39	  1188	--a------	C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\Registry_backups\LEGACY_NM.reg.cf
2007-05-30 11:39	  14092	--a------	C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\Registry_backups\services_nm.reg.cf

Folder PATH listing for volume Tim C
Volume serial number is 7CE6-8FA4
C:\QOOBOX
\---Quarantine
	+---C
	|   +---Program Files
	|   |	   INSTALL.LOG.vir
	|   |	   
	|   \---WINDOWS
	|	   +---Installer
	|	   |	   382563.msi.vir
	|	   |	   
	|	   \---system32
	|			   oideqblx.ini.vir
	|			   tutwa.bak1.vir
	|			   tutwa.bak2.vir
	|			   tutwa.ini.vir
	|			   xlbqedio.dll.vir
	|			   
	\---Registry_backups
			LEGACY_NM.reg.cf
			services_nm.reg.cf

And the new Hijack log.

Scan saved at 1:58:48 PM, on 5/30/2007

Running processes:
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~2\PccGuide.exe
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\hj\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: PCTools Site Guard - {5C8B2A36-3DB1-42A4-A3CB-D426709BBFEB} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\tools\iesdsg.dll
O2 - BHO: 0 - {66336B2A-C9A8-41E1-20BD-8B2DCDA5E58C} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\rybivo.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: Groove GFS Browser Helper - {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\GRA8E1~1.DLL
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar4.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O2 - BHO: PCTools Browser Monitor - {B56A7D7D-6927-48C8-A975-17DF180C71AC} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\tools\iesdpb.dll
O2 - BHO: Blingo Toolbar Helper - {CD860DEB-B4A7-4B80-8B06-4F275E778340} - C:\Program Files\Blingo Toolbar\blingobar.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {D705E076-2F87-4A73-996F-05D35B6BAC97} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\jwmefewu.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {ED5ECA4A-1468-4F3C-A268-A5922A69E819} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Blingo Toolbar - {EEE1A699-C438-486B-8B23-347A37F77328} - C:\Program Files\Blingo Toolbar\blingobar.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar4.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IndicatorUtility] C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\Fujitsu Hotkey Utility\IndicatorUty.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LoadFujitsuQuickTouch] C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\Application Panel\QuickTouch.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IfxSecurePlatformIndication] C:\Program Files\Infineon\Security Platform Software\SpTNA.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PSDruntime] C:\Program Files\Infineon\Security Platform Software\PSDrt.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdateManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acrobat Assistant 7.0] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AdobeVersionCue] C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Version Cue\ControlPanel\VersionCueTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [StatusClient] C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Toolbox2.0\Apache Tomcat 4.0\webapps\Toolbox\StatusClient\StatusClient.exe /auto
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TomcatStartup] C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Toolbox2.0\hpbpsttp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [FJUPDNV_Chitose] C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\fjdvrupd\fjdvrupd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ToolKit] "C:\Program Files\SeagateToolkit\Toolkit.exe" -L -S /silent
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [pccguide.exe] "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 2006\pccguide.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GrooveMonitor] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [H/PC Connection Agent] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESCOMM.EXE"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [BgMonitor_{79662E04-7C6C-4d9f-84C7-88D8A56B10AA}] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - Startup: Rocket Retriever 3.LNK = C:\Program Files\ActiveBits\Rocket Retriever 3\rocket.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: AutoCAD Startup Accelerator.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\acstart17.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech SetPoint.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPoint\SetPoint.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: Spyware Doctor - {2D663D1A-8670-49D9-A1A5-4C56B4E14E84} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\tools\iesdpb.dll
O9 - Extra button: Create Mobile Favorite - {2EAF5BB1-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\inetrepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\inetrepl.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Create Mobile Favorite... - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\inetrepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {37A273C2-5129-11D5-BF37-00A0CCE8754B} (TTestGenXInstallObject) - http://asp.mathxl.com/wizmodules/testgen/i...GenXInstall.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/...b?1127349988792
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat...b?1127358228120
O16 - DPF: {95D88B35-A521-472B-A182-BB1A98356421} (Pearson Installation Assistant 2) - http://asp.mathxl.com/books/_Players/PearsonInstallAsst2.cab
O16 - DPF: {B38870E4-7ECB-40DA-8C6A-595F0A5519FF} (MsnMessengerSetupDownloadControl Class) - http://messenger.msn.com/download/MsnMesse...pDownloader.cab
O16 - DPF: {BE833F39-1E0C-468C-BA70-25AAEE55775E} (System Requirements Lab) - http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/sysreqlab.cab
O16 - DPF: {EEC9DBCC-04AD-4A1B-BEA7-C6DAD9515D5A} (Pearson MyEconLab Player Control) - http://asp.mathxl.com/books/_Players/EconPlayer.cab
O18 - Protocol: grooveLocalGWS - {88FED34C-F0CA-4636-A375-3CB6248B04CD} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\GR99D3~1.DLL
O18 - Protocol: ms-help - {314111C7-A502-11D2-BBCA-00C04F8EC294} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Help\hxds.dll
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - "C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\msgrapp.dll" (file missing)
O18 - Filter hijack: text/xml - {807563E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\OFFICE12\MSOXMLMF.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: IfxWlxEN - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IfxWlxEN.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxdev.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: PSDNtfy - C:\Program Files\Infineon\Security Platform Software\PSDNtfy.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
O23 - Service: Atheros Configuration Service (ACS) - Atheros - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ACS.exe
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Autodesk Licensing Service - Autodesk - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Service\AdskScSrv.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTSvcCDA.EXE
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Security Platform Management Service (IFXSpMgtSrv) - Infineon Technologies AG - C:\WINDOWS\System32\IFXSPMGT.exe
O23 - Service: Trusted Platform Core Service (IFXTCS) - Infineon Technologies AG - C:\WINDOWS\System32\IFXTCS.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Central Control Component (PcCtlCom) - Trend Micro Incorporated. - C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~2\PcCtlCom.exe
O23 - Service: Personal Secure Drive Service (PersonalSecureDriveService) - Infineon Technologies AG - C:\Program Files\Infineon\Security Platform Software\PSDsrvc.EXE
O23 - Service: Remote Packet Capture Protocol v.0 (experimental) (rpcapd) - Unknown owner - %ProgramFiles%\WinPcap\rpcapd.exe" -d -f "%ProgramFiles%\WinPcap\rpcapd.ini (file missing)
O23 - Service: PC Tools Spyware Doctor (SDhelper) - PC Tools Research Pty Ltd - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\sdhelp.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Real-time Service (Tmntsrv) - Trend Micro Incorporated. - C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~2\Tmntsrv.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Personal Firewall (TmPfw) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~2\TmPfw.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Proxy Service (tmproxy) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~2\tmproxy.exe

Thanks for looking into my problem. Hope to hear good news about these logs.

#6 Aaflac

Aaflac

Doin' Dis 'n Dat...

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,307 posts
  •  

Posted 30 May 2007 - 11:19 PM

:thumbsup: Much better.

Please run HijackThis, Scan
Check box for:

O2 - BHO: 0 - {66336B2A-C9A8-41E1-20BD-8B2DCDA5E58C} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\rybivo.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {D705E076-2F87-4A73-996F-05D35B6BAC97} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\jwmefewu.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {ED5ECA4A-1468-4F3C-A268-A5922A69E819} - (no file)

Select: Fix checked

~~~~
For safe measure, please download AVG Anti-Spyware:
http://www.ewido.net/en/download/
Locate the icon on the Desktop and double-click it to launch the program.

Now, update the definition files:
On the main screen select Update, and then select the Update Now link.
Next, select the Start Update button
(The update starts and a progress bar shows the updates installed.)

Once the update completes select: Scanner (the top of the screen)
Select the Settings tab
Once in the Settings screen click on: Recommended actions
Select: Quarantine
Under: Reports, select: Automatically generate report after every scan
Un-Select: Only if threats were found
Close AVG AS for now.

~~~~
Reboot to Safe Mode :
-When the machine first starts again, tap the F8 key before Windows starts
-You are presented with a Windows XP Advanced Options menu.
-Select the option for Safe Mode using the arrow keys.
-Press Enter to boot into Safe Mode.

~~~~
In Safe Mode, launch AVG AS once again
Select: Scanner (at the top)
Select the Scan tab
Click on: Complete System Scan
AVG AS begins the scanning process, and it may take a while.
Please do not open any other windows or programs while AVG AS is scanning, it may interfere with the scanning process!!

Once the scan is complete, AVG AS lists any infections found.
It also automatically sets the recommended action.
Click: Apply all actions
AVG AS will then display: All actions have been applied

Next select: Reports (at the top)
Select: Save report as (lower left of the screen)
Save the report to a text file in a location where you can find it!
Close AVG AS.

~~~~
Restart the computer.

~~~~
Please run HijackThis once again, and Scan to produce a new log.

~~~~
Please provide the following:
The AVG AS report
A new HijackThis log

Old duck...

#7 SpaceCowboy

SpaceCowboy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 31 May 2007 - 10:06 PM

I was able to remove those Hijackthis files, but when I tried updating AVG Antispyware, it says that server isn't ready to serve.

edit: was finally able to update AVG. Will run tonight and post log later. I've been trying to use my computer normally, since its more or less back to speed, but it seems that PC-cillin and spyware doctor are still finding things on my comp. cillin just caught something from vundo 5 minutes ago.

Edited by SpaceCowboy, 01 June 2007 - 12:47 AM.

#8 Aaflac

Aaflac

Doin' Dis 'n Dat...

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,307 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2007 - 11:24 AM

Run AVG AntiSpyware. That will take care of some stuff and/or provide additional information.

~~~~
Also download SilentRunners:
http://www.silentrunners.org/Silent%20Runners.zip
Unzip it to the Desktop and double-click on SilentRunners.vbs

If an alert about scripting appears from your anti-virus, choose to allow the script to run.
When the scan is done, Notepad opens with a log which is saved in the SilentRunners folder.

Provide the content of the SilentRunners log in your reply, as well as the AVG AS report.

Old duck...

#9 SpaceCowboy

SpaceCowboy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2007 - 01:51 PM

You wanted the AVG report and the hijack log after I was finished.

AVG:
---------------------------------------------------------
AVG Anti-Spyware - Scan Report
---------------------------------------------------------

+ Created at: 11:26:00 AM 6/1/2007

+ Scan result:

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{3CC2827B-0EF3-41B9-BB7D-E16D84D644D4}\RP822\A0149906.dll -> Adware.Virtumonde : Ignored.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{3CC2827B-0EF3-41B9-BB7D-E16D84D644D4}\RP822\A0149909.dll -> Adware.Virtumonde : Ignored.
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\jitbit.macro.recorder.3.60.0.full.incl.crack-rev.zip/crack.exe -> Downloader.Zlob.bke : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.14:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.15:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.186:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.208:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.56:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.116:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
:mozilla.117:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
:mozilla.119:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
:mozilla.121:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
:mozilla.124:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
:mozilla.128:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
:mozilla.129:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
:mozilla.16:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adtech : Cleaned.
:mozilla.17:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adtech : Cleaned.
:mozilla.72:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
:mozilla.73:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
:mozilla.74:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
:mozilla.75:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
:mozilla.76:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
:mozilla.20:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Atdmt : Cleaned.
:mozilla.112:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Com : Cleaned.
:mozilla.28:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.118:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.120:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.122:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.123:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.140:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Googleadservices : Cleaned.
:mozilla.165:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.169:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.170:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.174:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.164:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Mediaplex : Cleaned.
:mozilla.46:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Paypal : Cleaned.
:mozilla.154:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned.
:mozilla.159:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned.
:mozilla.160:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned.
:mozilla.161:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned.
:mozilla.141:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned.
:mozilla.142:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned.
:mozilla.239:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.240:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.241:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.242:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.33:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.34:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.153:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
:mozilla.155:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
:mozilla.156:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
:mozilla.157:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
:mozilla.158:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
:mozilla.131:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned.
:mozilla.132:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned.
:mozilla.133:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned.
:mozilla.134:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned.
:mozilla.135:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned.
:mozilla.136:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned.
:mozilla.137:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned.
:mozilla.113:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.
:mozilla.13:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Webtrendslive : Cleaned.
:mozilla.125:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.126:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.127:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.166:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\v9m4syio.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned.
C:\Software\Visio\All Microsoft XP Programs Keygen - Windows.Office.Visio - 1-2002 - all_xp_suite_keygen\XPKey.exe -> Trojan.Small.edz : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).

::Report end

and hijack log
Scan saved at 11:41:05 AM, on 6/1/2007

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\Fujitsu Hotkey Utility\IndicatorUty.exe
C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\Application Panel\QuickTouch.exe
C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\BtnHnd\BtnHnd.exe
C:\Program Files\Infineon\Security Platform Software\SpTNA.exe
C:\Program Files\Infineon\Security Platform Software\PSDrt.EXE
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Version Cue\ControlPanel\VersionCueTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Toolbox2.0\Apache Tomcat 4.0\webapps\Toolbox\StatusClient\StatusClient.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 2006\pccguide.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESCOMM.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\swdoctor.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Toolbox2.0\Javasoft\JRE\1.3.1\bin\javaw.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\IfxUAGUI.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Shared Files\Programs\Scheduler\PCLEScheduler.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\hj\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: PCTools Site Guard - {5C8B2A36-3DB1-42A4-A3CB-D426709BBFEB} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\tools\iesdsg.dll
O2 - BHO: Groove GFS Browser Helper - {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\GRA8E1~1.DLL
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar4.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O2 - BHO: PCTools Browser Monitor - {B56A7D7D-6927-48C8-A975-17DF180C71AC} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\tools\iesdpb.dll
O2 - BHO: Blingo Toolbar Helper - {CD860DEB-B4A7-4B80-8B06-4F275E778340} - C:\Program Files\Blingo Toolbar\blingobar.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!AVG Anti-Spyware] "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: IfxWlxEN - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IfxWlxEN.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxdev.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: PSDNtfy - C:\Program Files\Infineon\Security Platform Software\PSDNtfy.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - Anti-Malware Development a.s. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe

I'll do silentrunners when i get back from class

edit: here's the silentrunners log

"Silent Runners.vbs", revision R50, http://www.silentrunners.org/
Operating System: Windows XP SP2
Output limited to non-default values, except where indicated by "{++}"

Startup items buried in registry:
---------------------------------

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\ {++}
"MsnMsgr" = ""C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background" [MS]
"H/PC Connection Agent" = ""C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESCOMM.EXE"" [MS]
"AIM" = "C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe -cnetwait.odl" ["America Online, Inc."]
"ctfmon.exe" = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe" [MS]
"Spyware Doctor" = "C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\swdoctor.exe /Q" ["PC Tools Research Pty Ltd"]
"BgMonitor_{79662E04-7C6C-4d9f-84C7-88D8A56B10AA}" = ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe"" [file not found]
"Steam" = "(empty string)" [file not found]
"Driver Development Kit" = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\ddk.exe" [file not found]
"swg" = "C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe" ["Google Inc."]
"SUPERAntiSpyware" = "C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe" ["SUPERAntiSpyware.com"]

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\ {++}
"AGRSMMSG" = "AGRSMMSG.exe" ["Agere Systems"]
"SynTPLpr" = "C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe" ["Synaptics, Inc."]
"SynTPEnh" = "C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe" ["Synaptics, Inc."]
"IndicatorUtility" = "C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\Fujitsu Hotkey Utility\IndicatorUty.exe" ["FUJITSU LIMITED"]
"LoadFujitsuQuickTouch" = "C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\Application Panel\QuickTouch.exe" ["FUJITSU LIMITED"]
"LoadBtnHnd" = "C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\BtnHnd\BtnHnd.exe" ["FUJITSU LIMITED"]
"ACU" = ""C:\Program Files\Atheros\ACU.exe" -nogui" ["Atheros Communications, Inc."]
"IfxSecurePlatformIndication" = "C:\Program Files\Infineon\Security Platform Software\SpTNA.exe" ["Infineon Technologies AG"]
"PSDruntime" = "C:\Program Files\Infineon\Security Platform Software\PSDrt.EXE" ["Infineon Technologies AG "]
"UpdateManager" = ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" /r" ["Sonic Solutions"]
"Acrobat Assistant 7.0" = ""C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe"" ["Adobe Systems Inc."]
"AdobeVersionCue" = "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Version Cue\ControlPanel\VersionCueTray.exe" ["Adobe Sytems"]
"StatusClient" = "C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Toolbox2.0\Apache Tomcat 4.0\webapps\Toolbox\StatusClient\StatusClient.exe /auto" ["Hewlett-Packard"]
"TomcatStartup" = "C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Toolbox2.0\hpbpsttp.exe" ["Hewlett-Packard"]
"FJUPDNV_Chitose" = "C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\fjdvrupd\fjdvrupd.exe" ["FUJITSU LIMITED"]
"ISUSPM Startup" = "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup" ["InstallShield Software Corporation"]
"ISUSScheduler" = ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start" ["InstallShield Software Corporation"]
"TkBellExe" = ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot" ["RealNetworks, Inc."]
"RegistryMechanic" = "(empty string)" [file not found]
"ToolKit" = ""C:\Program Files\SeagateToolkit\Toolkit.exe" -L -S /silent" ["Seagate Technology LLC"]
"pccguide.exe" = ""C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 2006\pccguide.exe"" ["Trend Micro Incorporated."]
"Windows Defender" = ""C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide" [MS]
"GrooveMonitor" = ""C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe"" [MS]
"QuickTime Task" = ""C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime" ["Apple Inc."]
"iTunesHelper" = ""C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"" ["Apple Inc."]
"!AVG Anti-Spyware" = ""C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" /minimized" ["Anti-Malware Development a.s."]

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\
{06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}\(Default) = (no title provided)
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll" ["Adobe Systems Incorporated"]
{5C8B2A36-3DB1-42A4-A3CB-D426709BBFEB}\(Default) = (no title provided)
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "PCTools Site Guard"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\tools\iesdsg.dll" ["PC Tools"]
{72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E}\(Default) = (no title provided)
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Groove GFS Browser Helper"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\GRA8E1~1.DLL" [MS]
{AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7}\(Default) = (no title provided)
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Google Toolbar Helper"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "c:\program files\google\googletoolbar4.dll" ["Google Inc."]
{AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910}\(Default) = (no title provided)
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll" ["Adobe Systems Incorporated"]
{B56A7D7D-6927-48C8-A975-17DF180C71AC}\(Default) = (no title provided)
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "PCTools Browser Monitor"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\tools\iesdpb.dll" ["PC Tools"]
{CD860DEB-B4A7-4B80-8B06-4F275E778340}\(Default) = (no title provided)
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Blingo Toolbar Helper"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Blingo Toolbar\blingobar.dll" ["Blingo"]

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Shell Extensions\Approved\
"{42071714-76d4-11d1-8b24-00a0c9068ff3}" = "Display Panning CPL Extension"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Display Panning CPL Extension"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "deskpan.dll" [file not found]
"{88895560-9AA2-1069-930E-00AA0030EBC8}" = "HyperTerminal Icon Ext"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "HyperTerminal Icon Ext"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\WINDOWS\System32\hticons.dll" ["Hilgraeve, Inc."]
"{2F603045-309F-11CF-9774-0020AFD0CFF6}" = "Synaptics Control Panel"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = (no title provided)
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPCpl.dll" ["Synaptics, Inc."]
"{B41DB860-8EE4-11D2-9906-E49FADC173CA}" = "WinRAR shell extension"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "WinRAR"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\WinRAR\rarext.dll" [null data]
"{E08BF9C5-191E-4B15-8F67-2622B4DB5580}" = "PSD Shell Extension"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "PSDShCtrl Class"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Infineon\Security Platform Software\PSDShExt.dll" ["Infineon Technologies AG "]
"{D25B2CAB-8A9A-4517-A9B2-CB5F68A5A802}" = "Adobe.Acrobat.ContextMenu"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Acrobat Elements Context Menu"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat Elements\ContextMenu.dll" ["Adobe Systems Inc."]
"{42042206-2D85-11D3-8CFF-005004838597}" = "Microsoft Office HTML Icon Handler"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\msohevi.dll" [MS]
"{709C6E11-538F-4759-86AC-6ACB302AA0DE}" = "Desktop Manager"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Desktop Manager"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvdm.dll" [null data]
"{1530F7EE-5128-43BD-9977-84A4B0FAD7DF}" = "PhotoToys"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\phototoys.dll" [MS]
"{efb97cb8-a4a4-4357-a261-002ffaed0267}" = "CD Slideshow Powertoy"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "CD Burn Slideshow Hook"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\slideshow.dll" [MS]
"{506F4668-F13E-4AA1-BB04-B43203AB3CC0}" = "{506F4668-F13E-4AA1-BB04-B43203AB3CC0}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "ImageExtractorShellExt Class"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Visio10\VisShe.dll" [null data]
"{D66DC78C-4F61-447F-942B-3FB6980118CF}" = "{D66DC78C-4F61-447F-942B-3FB6980118CF}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "CInfoTipShellExt Class"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Visio10\VisShe.dll" [null data]
"{A68865DD-EE3C-4442-9BE9-1BAB2576E3FA}" = "NOMAD Explorer"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "NOMAD Explorer"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Creative\Creative NOMAD Jukebox Zen Xtra\NOMAD Explorer\CTJBNS.DLL" ["Creative Technology Ltd"]
"{B9E1D2CB-CCFF-4AA6-9579-D7A4754030EF}" = "iTunes"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "iTunes"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesMiniPlayer.dll" ["Apple Inc."]
"{F0CB00CD-5A07-4D91-97F5-A8C92CDA93E4}" = "Shell Extensions for RealOne Player"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "RealOne Player Context Menu Class"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\rpshell.dll" ["RealNetworks, Inc."]
"{FED7043D-346A-414D-ACD7-550D052499A7}" = "dBpowerAMP Music Converter 1"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "dBpShell Class"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpowerAMP\dBShell.dll" [empty string]
"{2C49B5D0-ACE7-4D17-9DF0-A254A6C5A0C5}" = "dBpowerAMP Music Converter"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "dMCIShell Class"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpowerAMP\dMCShell.dll" [empty string]
"{721A1B24-EC8B-4eda-9CCE-39720B9FA747}" = "WipeExt"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "WipeExt"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Ace Utilities\wipext.dll" [file not found]
"{48F45200-91E6-11CE-8A4F-0080C81A28D4}" = "TMD Shell Extension"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "TMD Shell Extension"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 2006\Tmdshell.dll" ["Trend Micro Incorporated."]
"{771A9DA0-731A-11CE-993C-00AA004ADB6C}" = "VBPropSheet"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "VBPropSheet"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 2006\VBProp.dll" ["Trend Micro Incorporated."]
"{36A21736-36C2-4C11-8ACB-D4136F2B57BD}" = "AutoCAD Digital Signatures Icon Overlay Handler"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "AcSignIcon"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\AcSignIcon.dll" ["Autodesk"]
"{AC1DB655-4F9A-4c39-8AD2-A65324A4C446}" = "Autodesk Drawing Preview"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "ACTHUMBNAIL"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Thumbnail\AcThumbnail16.dll" ["Autodesk"]
"{DEE12703-6333-4D4E-8F34-738C4DCC2E04}" = "RecordNow! SendToExt"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "RecordNow! SendToExt"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Sonic\RecordNow!\shlext.dll" [null data]
"{E91B2703-013E-4A99-AD33-2B6FB00AA356}" = "RecordNow! ContextMenuExt"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "RecordNow! ContextMenuExt"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Sonic\RecordNow!\shlext.dll" [null data]
"{72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E}" = "Groove GFS Browser Helper"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Groove GFS Browser Helper"
"{2A541AE1-5BF6-4665-A8A3-CFA9672E4291}" = "Groove GFS Explorer Bar"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Groove Folder Synchronization"
"{A449600E-1DC6-4232-B948-9BD794D62056}" = "Groove GFS Stub Icon Handler"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Groove GFS Stub Icon Handler"
"{B5A7F190-DDA6-4420-B3BA-52453494E6CD}" = "Groove GFS Stub Execution Hook"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Groove GFS Stub Execution Hook"
"{6C467336-8281-4E60-8204-430CED96822D}" = "Groove GFS Context Menu Handler"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Groove GFS Context Menu Handler"
"{387E725D-DC16-4D76-B310-2C93ED4752A0}" = "Groove XML Icon Handler"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Groove XML Icon Handler"
"{16F3DD56-1AF5-4347-846D-7C10C4192619}" = "Groove Explorer Icon Overlay 3 (GFS Folder)"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Groove Explorer Icon Overlay 3 (GFS Folder)"
"{AB5C5600-7E6E-4B06-9197-9ECEF74D31CC}" = "Groove Explorer Icon Overlay 2 (GFS Stub)"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Groove Explorer Icon Overlay 2 (GFS Stub)"
"{2916C86E-86A6-43FE-8112-43ABE6BF8DCC}" = "Groove Explorer Icon Overlay 4 (GFS Unread Mark)"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Groove Explorer Icon Overlay 4 (GFS Unread Mark)"
"{99FD978C-D287-4F50-827F-B2C658EDA8E7}" = "Groove Explorer Icon Overlay 1 (GFS Unread Stub)"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Groove Explorer Icon Overlay 1 (GFS Unread Stub)"
"{920E6DB1-9907-4370-B3A0-BAFC03D81399}" = "Groove Explorer Icon Overlay 2.5 (GFS Unread Folder)"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Groove Explorer Icon Overlay 2.5 (GFS Unread Folder)"
"{0006F045-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}" = "Microsoft Office Outlook Custom Icon Handler"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Outlook File Icon Extension"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\OLKFSTUB.DLL" [MS]
"{00020D75-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}" = "Microsoft Office Outlook Desktop Icon Handler"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Microsoft Office Outlook"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\MLSHEXT.DLL" [MS]
"{5858A72C-C2B4-4dd7-B2BF-B76DB1BD9F6C}" = "Microsoft Office OneNote Namespace Extension for Windows Desktop Search"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Microsoft Office OneNote Namespace Extension for Windows Desktop Search"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\ONFILTER.DLL" [MS]
"{993BE281-6695-4BA5-8A2A-7AACBFAAB69E}" = "Microsoft Office Metadata Handler"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Microsoft Office Metadata Handler"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\OFFICE12\msoshext.dll" [MS]
"{C41662BB-1FA0-4CE0-8DC5-9B7F8279FF97}" = "Microsoft Office Thumbnail Handler"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Microsoft Office Thumbnail Handler"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\OFFICE12\msoshext.dll" [MS]

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks\
<<!>> "{091EB208-39DD-417D-A5DD-7E2C2D8FB9CB}" = "Microsoft AntiMalware ShellExecuteHook"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Microsoft AntiMalware ShellExecuteHook"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\WINDOW~4\MpShHook.dll" [MS]
<<!>> "{B5A7F190-DDA6-4420-B3BA-52453494E6CD}" = "Groove GFS Stub Execution Hook"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Groove GFS Stub Execution Hook"
<<!>> "{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}" = (no title provided)
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "SABShellExecuteHook Class"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL" ["SuperAdBlocker.com"]
<<!>> "{57B86673-276A-48B2-BAE7-C6DBB3020EB8}" = "AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "CShellExecuteHookImpl Object"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\shellexecutehook.dll" ["Anti-Malware Development a.s."]

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\
<<!>> !SASWinLogon\DLLName = "C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll" ["SUPERAntiSpyware.com"]
<<!>> IfxWlxEN\DLLName = "IfxWlxEN.dll" ["Infineon Technologies AG"]
<<!>> igfxcui\DLLName = "igfxdev.dll" ["Intel Corporation"]
<<!>> PSDNtfy\DLLName = "C:\Program Files\Infineon\Security Platform Software\PSDNtfy.dll" ["Infineon Technologies AG "]

HKLM\Software\Classes\PROTOCOLS\Filter\
<<!>> text/xml\CLSID = "{807563E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Microsoft Office InfoPath XML Mime Filter"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\OFFICE12\MSOXMLMF.DLL" [MS]

HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\shellex\ColumnHandlers\
{F9DB5320-233E-11D1-9F84-707F02C10627}\(Default) = "PDF Column Info"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "PDF Shell Extension"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\PDFShell.dll" ["Adobe Systems, Inc."]

HKLM\Software\Classes\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\
Adobe.Acrobat.ContextMenu\(Default) = "{D25B2CAB-8A9A-4517-A9B2-CB5F68A5A802}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Acrobat Elements Context Menu"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat Elements\ContextMenu.dll" ["Adobe Systems Inc."]
APSDShExt\(Default) = "{E08BF9C5-191E-4B15-8F67-2622B4DB5580}"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Infineon\Security Platform Software\PSDShExt.dll" ["Infineon Technologies AG "]
Autodesk.DWF.ContextMenu\(Default) = "{6C18531F-CA85-45F7-8278-FF33CF0A5964}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "DWFShellExt Class"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk shared\dwf common\DWFShellExtension.dll" ["Autodesk, Inc."]
AVG Anti-Spyware\(Default) = "{8934FCEF-F5B8-468f-951F-78A921CD3920}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "CContextScan Object"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\context.dll" ["Anti-Malware Development a.s."]
moveonboot_delete\(Default) = "{12B23346-6BD8-4812-BF8C-75E7C386ACB8}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "MoveOnBootBootPopupMenuShlExt Class"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\GiPo@Utilities\GiPo@MoveOnBoot\mboot.dll" ["Gibin Software House (http://www.gibinsoft.net)"]
ShellCrypt\(Default) = "{68E457A8-0874-11d3-ABBA-0000E8DE2EC4}"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\PC Magazine Utilities\ShellCrypt\ShellCryptDLL.dll" ["Ziff-Davis Media, Inc. "]
WinRAR\(Default) = "{B41DB860-8EE4-11D2-9906-E49FADC173CA}"
WipeExt\(Default) = "{721A1B24-EC8B-4eda-9CCE-39720B9FA747}"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Ace Utilities\wipext.dll" [file not found]
XXX Groove GFS Context Menu Handler XXX\(Default) = "{6C467336-8281-4E60-8204-430CED96822D}"

HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\
AVG Anti-Spyware\(Default) = "{8934FCEF-F5B8-468f-951F-78A921CD3920}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "CContextScan Object"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\context.dll" ["Anti-Malware Development a.s."]
ShellCrypt\(Default) = "{68E457A8-0874-11d3-ABBA-0000E8DE2EC4}"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\PC Magazine Utilities\ShellCrypt\ShellCryptDLL.dll" ["Ziff-Davis Media, Inc. "]
XXX Groove GFS Context Menu Handler XXX\(Default) = "{6C467336-8281-4E60-8204-430CED96822D}"

HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\
APSDShExt\(Default) = "{E08BF9C5-191E-4B15-8F67-2622B4DB5580}"
WipeExt\(Default) = "{721A1B24-EC8B-4eda-9CCE-39720B9FA747}"

HKLM\Software\Classes\AllFilesystemObjects\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\

Default executables:
--------------------

HKCU\Software\Classes\.bat\(Default) = "batfile"
HKCU\Software\Classes\batfile\

HKCU\Software\Classes\.com\(Default) = "comfile"
HKCU\Software\Classes\comfile\

HKCU\Software\Classes\.exe\(Default) = "exefile"
HKCU\Software\Classes\exefile\

HKCU\Software\Classes\.scr\(Default) = "AutoCADScriptFile"
<<!>> HKCU\Software\Classes\AutoCADScriptFile\shell\open\command\(Default) = ""C:\WINDOWS\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE" "%1"" [MS]

Group Policies {GPedit.msc branch and setting}:
-----------------------------------------------

Note: detected settings may not have any effect.

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\

"StartMenuLogOff" = (REG_DWORD) hex:0x00000001
{unrecognized setting}

"ClassicShell" = (REG_DWORD) hex:0x00000000
{User Configuration|Administrative Templates|Windows Components|Windows Explorer|
Enable Classic Shell / Turn on Classic Shell}

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\

"DisableRegistryTools" = (REG_DWORD) hex:0x00000000
{User Configuration|Administrative Templates|System|
Prevent access to registry editing tools}

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\

"shutdownwithoutlogon" = (REG_DWORD) hex:0x00000001
{Computer Configuration|Windows Settings|Security Settings|Local Policies|Security Options|
Shutdown: Allow system to be shut down without having to log on}

"undockwithoutlogon" = (REG_DWORD) hex:0x00000001
{Computer Configuration|Windows Settings|Security Settings|Local Policies|Security Options|
Devices: Allow undock without having to log on}

Active Desktop and Wallpaper:
-----------------------------

Active Desktop may be enabled at this entry:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellState

Displayed if Active Desktop enabled and wallpaper not set by Group Policy:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\General\
"Wallpaper" = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\My Documents\My Pictures\Genshiken2.jpg"

Displayed if Active Desktop disabled and wallpaper not set by Group Policy:
HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop\
"Wallpaper" = "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp"

Startup items in "Administrator" & "All Users" startup folders:
---------------------------------------------------------------

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
"MagicDisc" -> shortcut to: "C:\Program Files\MagicDisc\MagicDisc.exe" [null data]
"Rocket Retriever 3" -> shortcut to: "C:\Program Files\ActiveBits\Rocket Retriever 3\rocket.exe" ["ActiveBits Technology"]

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
"Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher" -> shortcut to: "C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{AC76BA86-1033-0000-7760-000000000002}\SC_Acrobat.exe" [null data]
"Adobe Gamma Loader" -> shortcut to: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe" ["Adobe Systems, Inc."]
"AutoCAD Startup Accelerator" -> shortcut to: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\acstart17.exe" [null data]
"Logitech SetPoint" -> shortcut to: "C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPoint\SetPoint.exe" ["Logitech Inc."]
"Microsoft Office" -> shortcut to: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE -b -l" [MS]
"Pinnacle Scheduler" -> shortcut to: "C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Shared Files\Programs\Scheduler\PCLEScheduler.exe" ["Pinnacle Systems"]
"UCLA STC Policy Manager" -> shortcut to: "C:\Program Files\UCLA STC\STCPM\stcpm.exe" ["UCLA STC"]

Enabled Scheduled Tasks:
------------------------

"MP Scheduled Scan" -> launches: "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun.exe Scan -RestrictPrivileges" [MS]
"{324A8291-9D75-4F7E-A634-31C7C62BC5DD}_S-7010D_Administrator" -> launches: "C:\WINDOWS\system32\mobsync.exe /Schedule="{324A8291-9D75-4F7E-A634-31C7C62BC5DD}_S-7010D_Administrator"" [MS]
"{86CA8B75-8C53-4833-923B-CFBEF8402C96}_S-7010D_Administrator" -> launches: "C:\WINDOWS\system32\mobsync.exe /Schedule="{86CA8B75-8C53-4833-923B-CFBEF8402C96}_S-7010D_Administrator"" [MS]
"{A8184F35-7150-4B9B-990A-60CE5E79CA16}_S-7010D_Administrator" -> launches: "C:\WINDOWS\system32\mobsync.exe /Schedule="{A8184F35-7150-4B9B-990A-60CE5E79CA16}_S-7010D_Administrator"" [MS]

Winsock2 Service Provider DLLs:
-------------------------------

Namespace Service Providers

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Winsock2\Parameters\NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\ {++}
000000000001\LibraryPath = "%SystemRoot%\System32\mswsock.dll" [MS]
000000000002\LibraryPath = "%SystemRoot%\System32\winrnr.dll" [MS]
000000000003\LibraryPath = "%SystemRoot%\System32\mswsock.dll" [MS]

Transport Service Providers

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Winsock2\Parameters\Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\ {++}
0000000000##\PackedCatalogItem (contains) DLL [Company Name], (at) ## range:
%SystemRoot%\system32\mswsock.dll [MS], 01 - 04, 07 - 20
%SystemRoot%\system32\rsvpsp.dll [MS], 05 - 06

Toolbars, Explorer Bars, Extensions:
------------------------------------

Toolbars

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\ShellBrowser\
"{47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Adobe PDF"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll" ["Adobe Systems Incorporated"]
"{2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "&Google"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "c:\program files\google\googletoolbar4.dll" ["Google Inc."]

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\
"{47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93}"
"{2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F}"
"{EEE1A699-C438-486B-8B23-347A37F77328}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Blingo Toolbar"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Blingo Toolbar\blingobar.dll" ["Blingo"]

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\
"{47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93}" = (no title provided)
"{EEE1A699-C438-486B-8B23-347A37F77328}" = "0"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Blingo Toolbar"
"{2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F}" = (no title provided)

Explorer Bars

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Explorer Bars\

HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{182EC0BE-5110-49C8-A062-BEB1D02A220B}\(Default) = "Adobe PDF"
Implemented Categories\{00021493-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}\ [vertical bar]
InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll" ["Adobe Systems Incorporated"]

HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{2A541AE1-5BF6-4665-A8A3-CFA9672E4291}\(Default) = "Groove Folder Synchronization"
InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\GRA8E1~1.DLL" [MS]

HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503}\(Default) = "&Research"
InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL" [MS]

Extensions (Tools menu items, main toolbar menu buttons)

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\
{2670000A-7350-4F3C-8081-5663EE0C6C49}\
"ButtonText" = "Send to OneNote"
"MenuText" = "S&end to OneNote"
"CLSIDExtension" = "{48E73304-E1D6-4330-914C-F5F514E3486C}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Send to OneNote from Internet Explorer button"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll" [MS]

{2D663D1A-8670-49D9-A1A5-4C56B4E14E84}\
"ButtonText" = "Spyware Doctor"
"CLSIDExtension" = "{A1EDC4A1-940F-48E0-8DFD-E38F1D501021}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "PCTools Browser Monitor"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\tools\iesdpb.dll" ["PC Tools"]

{2EAF5BB1-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F}\
"ButtonText" = "Create Mobile Favorite"
"CLSIDExtension" = "{2EAF5BB0-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Create Mobile Favorite"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\inetrepl.dll" [MS]

{2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F}\
"MenuText" = "Create Mobile Favorite..."
"CLSIDExtension" = "{2EAF5BB0-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Create Mobile Favorite"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\inetrepl.dll" [MS]

{92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263}\
"ButtonText" = "Research"

{AC9E2541-2814-11D5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45}\
"ButtonText" = "AIM"
"Exec" = "C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe" ["America Online, Inc."]

{E2E2DD38-D088-4134-82B7-F2BA38496583}\
"MenuText" = "@xpsp3res.dll,-20001"
"Exec" = "%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe" [MS]

{FB5F1910-F110-11D2-BB9E-00C04F795683}\
"ButtonText" = "Messenger"
"MenuText" = "Windows Messenger"
"Exec" = "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" [MS]

Running Services (Display Name, Service Name, Path {Service DLL}):
------------------------------------------------------------------

Atheros Configuration Service, ACS, "C:\WINDOWS\system32\ACS.exe" ["Atheros"]
AVG Anti-Spyware Guard, AVG Anti-Spyware Guard, "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe" ["Anti-Malware Development a.s."]
Creative Service for CDROM Access, Creative Service for CDROM Access, "C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTSvcCDA.EXE" ["Creative Technology Ltd"]
iPod Service, iPod Service, ""C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe"" ["Apple Inc."]
Machine Debug Manager, MDM, ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE"" [MS]
PC Tools Spyware Doctor, SDhelper, "C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\sdhelp.exe" ["PC Tools Research Pty Ltd"]
Personal Secure Drive Service, PersonalSecureDriveService, ""C:\Program Files\Infineon\Security Platform Software\PSDsrvc.EXE"" ["Infineon Technologies AG "]
Security Platform Management Service, IFXSpMgtSrv, "C:\WINDOWS\System32\IFXSPMGT.exe" ["Infineon Technologies AG"]
Trend Micro Central Control Component, PcCtlCom, "C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~2\PcCtlCom.exe" ["Trend Micro Incorporated."]
Trend Micro Personal Firewall, TmPfw, "C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~2\TmPfw.exe" ["Trend Micro Inc."]
Trend Micro Proxy Service, tmproxy, "C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~2\tmproxy.exe" ["Trend Micro Inc."]
Trend Micro Real-time Service, Tmntsrv, "C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~2\Tmntsrv.exe" ["Trend Micro Incorporated."]
Trusted Platform Core Service, IFXTCS, "C:\WINDOWS\System32\IFXTCS.exe" ["Infineon Technologies AG"]
Windows Defender, WinDefend, ""C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe"" [MS]
Windows User Mode Driver Framework, UMWdf, "C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe" [MS]
WMDM PMSP Service, WMDM PMSP Service, "C:\WINDOWS\system32\MsPMSPSv.exe" [MS]

Print Monitors:
---------------

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors\
Adobe PDF Port\Driver = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdobePDF.dll" ["Adobe Systems Incorporated."]
HP Master Monitor\Driver = "HPBMMON.DLL" ["Hewlett-Packard"]
Microsoft Shared Fax Monitor\Driver = "FXSMON.DLL" [MS]
Send To Microsoft OneNote Monitor\Driver = "msonpmon.dll" [MS]
Toshiba Bluetooth Monitor\Driver = "tbtmon.dll" ["Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc."]

----------
<<!>>: Suspicious data at a malware launch point.

+ This report excludes default entries except where indicated.
+ To see *everywhere* the script checks and *everything* it finds,
launch it from a command prompt or a shortcut with the -all parameter.
+ To search all directories of local fixed drives for DESKTOP.INI
DLL launch points, use the -supp parameter or answer "No" at the
first message box and "Yes" at the second message box.
---------- (total run time: 116 seconds, including 18 seconds for message boxes)

Edited by SpaceCowboy, 01 June 2007 - 04:07 PM.

#10 Aaflac

Aaflac

Doin' Dis 'n Dat...

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,307 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2007 - 08:59 PM

The logs provided do not appear to have malware on them.

Are you still having problems?

Old duck...

#11 SpaceCowboy

SpaceCowboy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 04 June 2007 - 03:44 AM

So far, everything feels fine, Trend Micro has quarantined one of the things that combofix put in the qoo something folder.

#12 Aaflac

Aaflac

Doin' Dis 'n Dat...

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,307 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2007 - 10:54 PM

Sorry for the delay.

You can remove SilentRunners, and also the ComboFix program and the C:\Qoobox folder where ComboFix quarantines files.

...and, if you are not having malware problems, you are good to go!

Take a good look at the following suggestions to remain malware free:
Tony Kleinís article 'How Did I Get Infected In The First Place'
http://forums.spywareinfo.com/index.php?showtopic=60955

Thank you for your patience, and performing the procedures requested.
If you have any questions or comments, post back. Otherwise...

Good luck, and safe journey through the Internet, SpaceCowboy!!

Old duck...

#13 SpaceCowboy

SpaceCowboy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2007 - 04:16 AM

Thanks dude for all the help you've given.

#14 Aaflac

Aaflac

Doin' Dis 'n Dat...

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,307 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2007 - 07:33 PM

:thumbsup:

BTW, it is dudess!!

Old duck...

0 user(s) are reading this topic