Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wireless Network

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tim2286

tim2286

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:45 PM

Posted 25 May 2007 - 08:33 PM

How do i create a network at my house. i have an internet connection (cable) on one computer and want to extend it to the other one. have a wireless adapter and have no idea how to connect them. I instaled the adapter on the 2nd computer (not host). But when I try to create the network on host PC it fails. The tutorial says:
The Network Setup Wizard makes setting up a home or small office network easier than before. After the network hardware is installed and your computers are connected together, run the Network Setup Wizard. Isn't the NSW suppposed to connect the two PCs? it says i have to connect the PCs before running the wizard im sooo confused =/

Moderator Edit: Moved topic to more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

Edited by Animal, 25 May 2007 - 09:26 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Wassim

Wassim

• Members
  • 376 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:45 PM

Posted 26 May 2007 - 03:22 AM

If it was me i wouldve 4get about wireless,i would connect the 2 computers by wired media.

Edited by Wassim, 26 May 2007 - 03:22 AM.

"Stuffy Hall Admin of the Typing Skills Enhancing School Program"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users