Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

This Website Is Awesome!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jammemaw61

Jammemaw61

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:45 PM

Posted 25 May 2007 - 10:08 AM

:thumbsup: Hey everyone I just wanted to say that yesterday I had this spylocked bull come up on my computer and couldn't get it off. Frustrated all day I tried everything and could only block most of it. I still had this icon that kept coming up. I came upon this webstie and within a half hour I got the answers that I needed. I stand up to applause you. :flowers: :trumpet: :inlove: Thank You so much for helping me. Believe me when I get paid today I will be giving a small donation. I will tell everyone about your website. YOUR AWESOME

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Staff Emeritus
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the "Logic Free Zone", in Md, USA
  • Local time:11:45 PM

Posted 25 May 2007 - 10:48 AM

It's nice to hear that you found the help you needed on the Bleeping Computer Forums.

Don't be a stranger!

I invite you to peruse the other forums here, and join us as you are able to do so.
The only easy day was yesterday.

...some do, some don't; some will, some won't (WR)

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:45 PM

Posted 25 May 2007 - 03:29 PM

Welcome to this friendly user community!
Our Members are always happy to know that something at BC really helped another user.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 oldf@rt

oldf@rt

• Members
  • 2,609 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:45 PM

Posted 25 May 2007 - 03:47 PM

Hello, and welcome to bleeping computer.
The name says it all -- 59 and holding permanently

**WARNING** Links I provide might cause brain damage

#5 Commander Gman

Commander Gman

• Members
  • 1,214 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:45 AM

Posted 26 May 2007 - 03:23 AM

Hello again Jammemaw61 & welcome to BC :thumbsup:

Motherboard: MSI P35 Neo-F (Socket 775 LGA) Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40 Ghz Kentsfield Chipset: Intel P35 Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GT 440 Memory: 2x 2GB DDR2 800 RAM Storage: 1x IDE 80GB, 1x SATA II 500 GB, 1x External 500GB HD Power Supply: 600W Power supply Monitor: Dual screen set-up Casing: Mini-ATX Fan(s): 1x 80mm silent fan OS: Windows XP SP3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users