Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Moh Spearhead

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 im_no_good_with_computers

im_no_good_with_computers

• Members
  • 213 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:23 PM

Posted 24 May 2007 - 07:28 PM

i got a new pc and i was installing ,oh spearhead on it and after i installed it would open, load the console, go into the tan screen (which always appears when you open spearhead) and then it just closes! no error message or anything just closes and happens everytime i try to play
what could it be

ive tried reinstalling it, reinstalling my graphic drivers or anything i could think of

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 GoodFortitude

GoodFortitude

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:23 PM

Posted 25 May 2007 - 12:21 PM

Uhg!! I really hate that. I'm not sure what causes this exactly, but I had the same problem with a few of my games. One of which I bought when it was very old already. It simply would not play on my old computer. Then when I got my new computer (I held on to the game for a couple of years) not only would it not play on that one, neither would a couple of my other games. I finally concluded that some games were simply made for the OS's or software that they were originally created on/for and gave up trying to get them to play. I wish you luck on figuring it out. I'll be watching to see what happens! Lots of luck! :thumbsup:

A man isn't measured by how many men he can bring down but, rather, by how many he brings up.

Change your circumstances; change your mind.

#3 j0nath4n

j0nath4n

• Members
  • 81 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:23 AM

Posted 12 June 2007 - 09:42 PM

You could try updating your graphics drivers,but I don not know whether it works.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users