Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Kinda New?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Paniconthenet

Paniconthenet

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:41 PM

Posted 24 May 2007 - 03:57 AM

I'm Deej. I have been lurking here for a while, off and on. I am a professional musician that has a internet problem. Little about me. I'm a dead head, though I'm only 26. I am a trader (tape collector). I have over four hundred gigs of live recordings, 200 gigs of studio stuff. Some mine own, but you wouldn't know it, because stand-ins. are not mentioned in Liners! My father is the main reason i mess with the computer. He bought me an Apple IIe when i was in early grade school, I feel in love with it. All I did is play Oregon Trail. Non the less, I tried my hardest to learn as much as possible. I started playing bass in high school and moved to Colorado shortly after to record music as a studio stand-in. I was going to school out there, while drunk one night did the math (which I don't do very often) and found that i was paying more for in state than going back to Georgia and be out of state. So, I'm back. Not playing music, but, going full throttle in school and working nights at a local bar. I have been asked by a studio rep./friend to start recording some of my music and don't have the money for studio time. I'm trying to learn as much as possible to figure out if my ole H.P. has the gusto to do it for me. Check my profile, she is a bone stock machine, but, all I can afford. I'm interested to learn as much as possible, I make a "habit" as my girlfriend says of scanning around here just reading and trying to soak up as much as possible. Thanks for making not only a very useful but very enjoyable site to have a pot of coffee and a pack of smokes to.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Commander Gman

Commander Gman

• Members
  • 1,214 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:41 AM

Posted 24 May 2007 - 07:49 AM

Hello Deej & welcome to BC :thumbsup:
I love music too! :flowers: so do get to hang you around most in the Audio&Video Forums :trumpet:
Just kidding :inlove: Feel free to explore around BC
For starters,i recommend the New User Orientation
Also visit the Tutorials section

Motherboard: MSI P35 Neo-F (Socket 775 LGA) Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40 Ghz Kentsfield Chipset: Intel P35 Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GT 440 Memory: 2x 2GB DDR2 800 RAM Storage: 1x IDE 80GB, 1x SATA II 500 GB, 1x External 500GB HD Power Supply: 600W Power supply Monitor: Dual screen set-up Casing: Mini-ATX Fan(s): 1x 80mm silent fan OS: Windows XP SP3

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:41 PM

Posted 24 May 2007 - 08:04 AM

Thanks for joining this friendly user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users