Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Looking To Improve Vista Performance

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 goirish321

goirish321

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:40 AM

Posted 23 May 2007 - 09:07 PM

The reason i am asking for help is i recently went on utorrents forum and they had a list of tests to help get my utorrent performing at optimal levels. This really helped my performance going from downloading at 10-20 kb/s to 200-300 kb/s. So i heard from a friend that this site helped him get his computer working at optimal levels. I have downloaded a lot of programs on my computer lately mainly like movie or game files and codecs and programs to play them with. i want to make sure i don't have a lot of unnecessary programs on my computer and also make sure i have not downloaded any viruses. One problem i have had is win media player 11 will only open a couple of times when i start my computer and then it will just stop opening up. So i wanted to see if there is a step by step process to make sure the comp is running right also if you know what to do to fix wmp 11. any help would be much appreciated. oh and keep in mind i am not very computer savy i don't know what many of the technical terms mean.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users