Please set your system to show all
Click Start, open My Computer, select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
Select the View Tab. Under the Hidden files and folders heading, select Show hidden files and folders
Uncheck: Hide file extensions for known file types
Uncheck the Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.
Click Yes to confirm.
Please run a BitDefender
- Click I Agree to agree to the EULA.
- Allow the ActiveX control to install when prompted.
- Click Click here to scan to begin the scan.
- Please refrain from using the computer until the scan is finished. This might take a while to run, but it is important that nothing else is running while you scan.
- When the scan is finished, click on Click here to export the scan results.
- Save the report to your desktop so you can post it in your next reply.
Please run the F-Secure
Note: This Scanner is for Internet Explorer Only!
Follow the Instruction here
Accept the License Agreement.
Once the ActiveX installs,Click Full System Scan
Once the download completes, the scan will begin automatically.
The scan will take some time to finish, so please be patient.
When the scan completes, click the Automatic cleaning (recommended) button.
Click the Show Report
button and Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.