Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Halo 3 Demo

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 holytoaster4

holytoaster4

• Members
  • 166 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:16 PM

Posted 21 May 2007 - 11:46 AM

I was wondering how it is...but i guess it's no big deal here. Anybody wanna post your reviews of it I'm listening.
TOASTERS WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Wizdabest

Wizdabest

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:16 PM

Posted 21 May 2007 - 02:57 PM

I have multiple friends with 360's, but I don't know if any of them has the beta. I'd like to give it a try just to see if it lives up to it's hype in my eyes, but it looks like I'll have to wait till September 25th.

#3 stevealmighty

stevealmighty

Bleepin' WormBreath

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:16 PM

Posted 21 May 2007 - 02:59 PM

HERE'S what it's saying about it in the news! :thumbsup: I usually read a bunch of these reviews/articles before I come to any conclussions!
War produces veterans, wounded both physically and mentally. They have sacrificed for us.....and it is now our job to help these veterans, as they have already helped us in ways we will never know, in ways that we cannot fathom, and in ways that we take granted every day.
Posted Image

#4 MasterChief239

MasterChief239

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:35 AM

Halo 3 beta is a ton of fun i play it on my 360 and i think its awesome.

PROS better then h2: Graphics,guns,vehicles,lots more

Cons: X isnt action or reload button, on bottom of screen says Beta Build,health is at top of screen

#5 Higatron

Higatron

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:28 PM

From what i've played (4 or 5 matches) it really hasn't changed much, which was disappointing, but my friends keep telling me that "oh, it's not done yet, it'll be much better" and such and such. But more or less most everything is the same, with a few new weapons and a vehicle that was gonna be in halo 2. Although the game is much more balanced, as snipers no longer rape everything that moves, and the br isn't a 3 hit kill (i think)

#6 evilmonkeyz

evilmonkeyz

• Members
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:16 PM

Posted 05 June 2007 - 09:12 PM

I was never that keen on Halo1/Halo 2 to be honest. Thought they were good games, but not worth of the hype. (All my opinion of course :thumbsup: )
If life gives you lemons you should make lemonade, then find a buddy that life gave him vodka and throw a party!!

#7 MasterChief239

MasterChief239

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2007 - 10:38 AM

really? lots of people love the halo games.

#8 evilmonkeyz

evilmonkeyz

• Members
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:16 PM

Posted 09 June 2007 - 09:23 PM

(All my opinion of course :thumbsup: )

If life gives you lemons you should make lemonade, then find a buddy that life gave him vodka and throw a party!!

#9 Ryan 3000

Ryan 3000

• Members
  • 834 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2007 - 08:03 PM

I saw a video of it. Yea, looks like it hasn't changed much. Heck, I think they even came back with the assault rifle from Halo 1. Can you say, "it's cheaper to buy a PC mod for Halo 1 or 2"?
No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land.

#10 MasterChief239

MasterChief239

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2007 - 10:10 PM

they did have the assault rifle and lost more weapons.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users