Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outlook, Now You See Them Now You Don't

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 canis

canis

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:35 PM

Posted 21 May 2007 - 04:18 AM

Hi all
Having a problem with outlook 2003.
I use out look for all email requirements and as you do I have set up folders to save email in categories.
Problem is the folders disappear from time to time and reappear on there own as if by magic.
I have tried looking in all the pull down menus to see if it is just a case of re adding them and have tried to locate them on the hard drive but to no avail.
Can anyone help? would much appreciate it.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:35 AM

Posted 21 May 2007 - 10:31 AM

This is most likely a setting which you can find under extra options. How are your settings under View?

#3 canis

canis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:35 PM

Posted 22 May 2007 - 03:42 AM

This is most likely a setting which you can find under extra options. How are your settings under View?

Thanks for the reply Fozzie

I think it might be sorted, I clicked on the inbox today and there back, I'm sure I've done this before and nothing happened but would be the first admit that I get a form of computer blindness after a while when things are not going right.
Thanks again
Canis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users