Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hyia Everybody

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jspanking

jspanking

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:00 AM

Posted 21 May 2007 - 03:25 AM

hyia everyone im pretty good with computers per say but im hoping this site will push my knowledge onward as hopes to open a computer/computer repair sotre in the near future

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mz30

mz30

• Members
  • 828 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:00 AM

Posted 21 May 2007 - 04:17 AM

hi jspanking
welcome to b.c
you've come to right place to expand your knowledge ,i could'nt spell p.c up until a couple of months go.
enjoy the forums :thumbsup:

mz30
god my head hurts.
if you don't ask ,you don't know

Posted Image

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:00 AM

Posted 21 May 2007 - 09:41 AM

I am sure you will find a great deal of information here at BC to increase your knowledge. Remember, too, that you can post questions and make use of the common stock of knowledge of our Members.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 Commander Gman

Commander Gman

• Members
  • 1,214 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:00 PM

Posted 21 May 2007 - 08:32 PM

Posted Image jspanking :thumbsup:
If you ever need help,always do post

Motherboard: MSI P35 Neo-F (Socket 775 LGA) Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40 Ghz Kentsfield Chipset: Intel P35 Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GT 440 Memory: 2x 2GB DDR2 800 RAM Storage: 1x IDE 80GB, 1x SATA II 500 GB, 1x External 500GB HD Power Supply: 600W Power supply Monitor: Dual screen set-up Casing: Mini-ATX Fan(s): 1x 80mm silent fan OS: Windows XP SP3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users