Did your system administrator disable it by any chance? else, some malware might be hidden in your computer.
Task Manager Fix - Utility to enable Task Manager disabled by virus, trojans, spyware etc. The software is designed to enable taskmanager which is disabled by the virus, trojans and spywares.
Download Task Manager Fix
and give it a try.
After which, Please go HERE
to run Panda's ActiveScan
- Once you are on the Panda site click the Scan your PC button
- A new window will open...click the Check Now button
- Enter your Country
- Enter your State/Province
- Enter your e-mail address and click send
- Select either Home User or Company
- Click the big Scan Now button
- If it wants to install an ActiveX component allow it
- It will start downloading the files it requires for the scan (Note: It may take a couple of minutes)
- When download is complete, click on My Computer to start the scan
Remove anything that Panda ActiveScan found.
Hope that this will help you. Let me know how it goes.
Edited by Nikas, 21 May 2007 - 01:59 AM.