Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Linux Kernel Stuff

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RADIUM-V Interactive

RADIUM-V Interactive

• Members
  • 159 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:35 PM

Posted 20 May 2007 - 08:23 PM

My friend's dad is a professional programmer, and he and his friends want to mess around with the linux kernel. The only problem - they want me to help, but I'm still in high school and don't even know C++. They asked me to help, because I'm a fresh mind amongst the older adults and I can see issues from different angles. Also, I'm somewhat familiar with some newer Linux distros and I

So, where could I start learning C++? I know BASIC, but I'm thinking C++ is totally different. They're planning on some pretty advanced stuff, like raw file access and stripped-down stuff (no support for stuff not needed). I'm thinking for my part, I'll only need to know the basics. Any help?

Edited by RADIUM-V Interactive, 20 May 2007 - 08:33 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Nikas

Nikas

• Members
  • 650 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:35 AM

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:28 PM

This should make a good C++ website.

#3 abdulg

abdulg

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:35 AM

Posted 30 May 2007 - 07:53 AM

Hi guys,
learning C++ is very simple if u have Pascal programming knowledge. C++ I can say is the advance or modification of Pascal program.
So take any C++ book and start Studing and u are done.

Edited by abdulg, 30 May 2007 - 07:54 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users