Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Arovax Smarthide?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SpySentinel

SpySentinel

• Members
  • 2,090 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:35 AM

Posted 20 May 2007 - 03:44 PM

Has anyone tried Arovax SmartHide?

Here is what it is but I have not tried it. Has anyone used it?

What is Arovax SmartHide?

Arovax SmartHide � is a brand new and unique development in the sphere of Web anonymity, traffic encryption, traffic compression and full identity protection by Arovax Company. From now on, all internet users can become invisible with just one button click!

Being extremely user-friendly, Arovax SmartHide secures the data you send over Internet. You also get compression of all your traffic, so you can pay less to your internet providers!

This new product is so effective that you can forget about proxies, socks, VPNs, SSH tunnels and other means of identity protection. Arovax SmartHide will encrypt all your internet traffic, compress it and secure all your internet protocols. Practically Everything can be secured with Arovax SmartHide: Web, E-mail, MSN, Yahoo messenger, icq, IRC, Games, P2P, etc. making your real identity hidden.

Just ONE button click � and you are completely protected!
Posted Image
Unified Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators

Posted Image

My help is always free, but if you can, please Posted Image to help me continue the fight against malware.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Commander Gman

Commander Gman

• Members
  • 1,214 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:35 PM

Posted 20 May 2007 - 08:23 PM

McAfee is still testeing the site itself if it is malware loaded or not so check other user's reviews instead

Motherboard: MSI P35 Neo-F (Socket 775 LGA) Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40 Ghz Kentsfield Chipset: Intel P35 Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GT 440 Memory: 2x 2GB DDR2 800 RAM Storage: 1x IDE 80GB, 1x SATA II 500 GB, 1x External 500GB HD Power Supply: 600W Power supply Monitor: Dual screen set-up Casing: Mini-ATX Fan(s): 1x 80mm silent fan OS: Windows XP SP3

#3 SpySentinel

SpySentinel
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2,090 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:35 AM

Posted 21 May 2007 - 05:45 PM

I don't think Arovax SmartHide is malware.
Posted Image
Unified Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators

Posted Image

My help is always free, but if you can, please Posted Image to help me continue the fight against malware.

#4 Commander Gman

Commander Gman

• Members
  • 1,214 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:35 PM

Posted 21 May 2007 - 07:19 PM

Wierd...no reviews yet in Mcafee siteadvisor.....
Anyways,you can try it if you like either malware or non malware

Here are some reviews
It appears that it is still in Beta Testing

http://images.google.com.ph/imgres?imgurl=...ficial%26sa%3DN

i recommend until yet,the beta testing must be complete

Here is the site's link:
http://www.smarthide.com/order.php

Motherboard: MSI P35 Neo-F (Socket 775 LGA) Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40 Ghz Kentsfield Chipset: Intel P35 Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GT 440 Memory: 2x 2GB DDR2 800 RAM Storage: 1x IDE 80GB, 1x SATA II 500 GB, 1x External 500GB HD Power Supply: 600W Power supply Monitor: Dual screen set-up Casing: Mini-ATX Fan(s): 1x 80mm silent fan OS: Windows XP SP3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users