Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Phone Trouble

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kyle m

kyle m

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:13 AM

Posted 20 May 2007 - 01:24 PM

i have a black moto razr and am interested in putting new skins on it. i have a skin manager and a skin on my comp, but the manager does not recognize my phone. i am guessing this has something to do with missing drivers or software for my phone. anyone have advice?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:13 PM

Posted 23 May 2007 - 06:18 AM

Do you have Bluetooth installed and activated and do you have a bluetooth dongle? Or are you connecting through USB?

#3 kyle m

kyle m
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 24 May 2007 - 06:29 PM

usb

#4 xxxkittenxxx

xxxkittenxxx

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2007 - 03:31 AM

I really hope sum1 can help me here, cuz all im trying to do is send sum pictures from my fone to my computer using my bluetooth device and i've bin at it now 4 3 hours trying to figure it out n this is the last straw until i crack n jus say f*** the whole idea! ahhhh! i can easily send pictures to my laptop doing exaclty wot im doing on this computer but im getting no where fast! i try to send a picture to this computer and my fone cant find it! its like this computer doesn't egsist! and yet it seems to have installed properly :S im so confused, wont sumbody help? xxxxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users