Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Opera Browser Help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nerdnot

Nerdnot

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:35 AM

Posted 17 May 2007 - 03:07 PM

Hello,

I downloaded OPERA on to my Toshiba laptop recently and I am trying to get used to it.

I have no problem with Firefox, Safari, and Camino on my Mac and no problem with AOL and Firefox on my PC - the Opera browser give me some confusion though.

My current dilemma concerns this minor inconvenience. When I open a message or an email that has a link in it, I click on that link, read it and after want to return to my original email/message and can't find the way!

After I read the selected link the "back arrows" are faded out and do not work, there is no "X" to get out of the link and return to the original msg, I tried clicking on other spots with no luck.

How do I get back to the original msg/email without closing out the entire web page and starting over? What magic spot am I missing here. Firefox and Aol work fine on this same Toshiba PC.

Thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Nerdnot

Nerdnot
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:35 AM

Posted 18 May 2007 - 10:13 AM

Like everything that you ever lose you find it in the last place you look! This is no longer a problem to me - TAB BAR not turned on.

Thank you.

Mod Edit: Edited to remove unnecessary quote. ~tg

Edited by tg1911, 18 May 2007 - 10:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users