Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I/o Error Win2000

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 capital1investments

capital1investments

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:38 PM

Posted 17 May 2007 - 08:06 AM

Hey people,

hows everyone doing? Well I can only hope!
I just installed win2000 on my home PC and everythings fine except all of a sudden I cant access my
CD-drive to copy songs (mp3) as I have done before, I keep getting an internal error related to ?I/O? can anyone shed some light on this? Is it a driver problem or should I look elsewhere? :thumbsup:

Thanx for reading!

rich

Edited by capital1investments, 17 May 2007 - 08:06 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,601 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:38 PM

Posted 17 May 2007 - 09:30 AM

Can you tell us exactly what the error message was? I/O is the input/output system, input devices include the keyboard and mouse. Output devices include monitors and printers.

If you don't know exactly what the message was look in the event viewer and see what is listed in the event column. If you don't know how to access the event viewer go to your control panel, administrative tool, event viewer.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users