Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Office 2007 Word Fonts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Supermart57

Supermart57

• Members
  • 104 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:28 AM

Posted 16 May 2007 - 06:19 AM

Why oh why did Microsoft introduce the Ribbon. It takes so long to find commands.

But thats not my reason for creating this thread.

There is a new(?) font in Office 2007 called Narkisim which works perfectly in Excel but I cannot get Word to apply it. It appears in the available font list but the text appearance will not change from the default.

Also in Word 2003 it used to be possible to select Tools, Options and then change the default font. I cannot find this facility in 2007.

Any ideas on both these irritations??
I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 projectfocus

projectfocus

• Members
  • 474 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:28 PM

Posted 16 May 2007 - 08:04 AM

Try this link it will show you where the button on the ribbon is located against the old one.

http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/ass...=HA100744321033
Posted Image

#3 need TOS

need TOS

• Members
  • 888 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:28 AM

Posted 16 May 2007 - 01:08 PM

I changed the default font by searching it through Help.

I have not noticed the problem with the fonts though. I'll try it out when I get home and see.

-Steve
Forgiveness is forgetting about a past that could have been

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users