Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Some Say This Is A Trojan

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Pneumatomania

Pneumatomania

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:51 AM

Posted 14 May 2007 - 04:49 PM

I am using a Dell XPS 410 with Vista Home Premium (purchased in Feb) and running Office 2007. I am a novice depending on security from my Linksys router and NIS 2007 and even some common sense.
However, of late there have been emails that I cannot explain. For example, one of the first took the first name and first letter of the last name of someone in my address book then used the e-address I had for my friend. It had to come from my address book because I had his address wrong and the email said this message is from "xxxx x" then gave the e-address from me.
This email (sent in March) said it was sent "via Flixster by {name of friend with email from my address book}" to a variation of my primary e-address. The subject line said, "xxxx x has sent you a private message" and it is marked as high importance. The body of the text starts with the Flixster web and ds /serviet/invite/650915076azaA650923531Btlkhln3CM signed "xxx x". And finally it shows the email sent from "xxx x" with the wrong e-address from my address book. This is a close friend, but I had seen him in person and talked by phone and had not sent email in months.
This week I received email sent using my personal primary e-address and my photo. I have very few photos in Outlook 2007 and that is one of them.
So this worries me. I do have two other computers. The one at my office that is used daily has Symantec AntiVirus (10.1.0.394) and Microsoft Firewall Client for ISA Server 2004 but neither program is connected in any way to Outlook 2007 on this pc. My office pc (Dell XPS 600) is configured different than everyone else (my Internet email from a small web is more important than the internal office emails about selling furniture). This Internet email account does have Barracuda (?) and each morning I run Outlook at home hoping to catch the worst offenders first thing in the morning. The other computer is a laptop (Latitude) that is primarily used for trips but does get used at home. It uses a wireless connection to my
router but is not connected long enough to be a high security risk.
I have been proactive since getting the email with my photo. After doing yet another scan with my NIS 2007 and Counter Spy, I did scans with: Spybot, Ad-aware person SE Edition, Vista Defender, AVG Anti-Spyware, eTrust Antivirus, and Trend Micro.
Here is the JHT log:
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 4:55:23 AM, on 5/13/2007
Platform: Unknown Windows (WinNT 6.00.1904)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16386)

Running processes:
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Windows\sttray.exe
C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\PaperPort\pptd40nt.exe
C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPage15\OpWare15.exe
C:\Windows\System32\mobsync.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\IntelDH\NMS\Support\IntelHCTAgent.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\itype.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\CCU\CCU_TrayIcon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\acrotray.exe
C:\Program Files\Hp\HP Software Update\hpwuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray9.exe
C:\Program Files\Roxio\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\Roxio\Drag-to-Disc\DrgToDsc.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe
C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe
C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\CCU\CCU_Engine.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\CPSHelpRunner.exe
C:\Users\Harold D Hunter\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_hijackthis.zip\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.pctii.org/arc/hdhstart.html
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Internet Explorer provided by Dell
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {1E8A6170-7264-4D0F-BEAE-D42A53123C75} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\1.0\NppBho.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {549B5CA7-4A86-11D7-A4DF-000874180BB3} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - c:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O2 - BHO: Browser Address Error Redirector - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - C:\Program Files\BAE\BAE.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {FDD3B846-8D59-4ffb-8758-209B6AD74ACC} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: Show Norton Toolbar - {90222687-F593-4738-B738-FBEE9C7B26DF} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\1.0\UIBHO.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Mobile-based device management] %windir%\WindowsMobile\wmdc.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SSBkgdUpdate] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Scansoft Shared\SSBkgdUpdate\SSBkgdupdate.exe" -Embedding -boot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] sttray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ScanSoft OmniPage 15-reminder] "C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPage15\Ereg\Ereg.exe" -r "C:\ProgramData\ScanSoft\OmniPage15.0\Ereg\Ereg.ini
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickFinder Scheduler] "C:\Program Files\WordPerfect Office X3\Programs\QFSCHD130.EXE"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PPort11reminder] "C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\PaperPort\Ereg\Ereg.exe" -r "C:\ProgramData\ScanSoft\PaperPort\11\Config\Ereg\Ereg.ini
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PaperPort PTD] "C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\PaperPort\pptd40nt.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [osCheck] "C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\osCheck.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Opware15] "C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPage15\Opware15.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvSvc] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\Windows\system32\nvsvc.dll,nvsvcStart
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\Windows\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\Windows\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NMSSupport] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\IntelDH\NMS\Support\IntelHCTAgent.exe" /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [itype] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\itype.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliPoint] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IndexSearch] "C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\PaperPort\IndexSearch.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAAnotif] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaanotif.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ECenter] c:\dell\E-Center\EULALauncher.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CCUTRAYICON] C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\CCU\CCU_TrayIcon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acrobat Assistant 8.0] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RoxWatchTray] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray9.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DMXLauncher] "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RoxioDragToDisc] "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Drag-to-Disc\DrgToDsc.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ehTray.exe] C:\Windows\ehome\ehTray.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe" /startup
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe" -startup
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ISUSPM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe" -scheduler
O4 - Startup: Adobe Gamma.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Acrobat Synchronizer.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AdobeCollabSync.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Digital Line Detect.lnk = C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: Append to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Open with WordPerfect - C:\Program Files\WordPerfect Office X3\Programs\WPLauncher.hta
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - c:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\npjpi160.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - c:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\npjpi160.dll
O9 - Extra button: @C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\INetRepl.dll,-222 - {2EAF5BB1-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\INetRepl.dll,-223 - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\nlaapi.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\napinsp.dll
O11 - Options group: [INTERNATIONAL] International*
O13 - Gopher Prefix:
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://www.okcps.org
O16 - DPF: {7B297BFD-85E4-4092-B2AF-16A91B2EA103} (WScanCtl Class) - http://www.ca.com/us/securityadvisor/virusinfo/webscan.cab
O18 - Protocol: ms-help - {314111C7-A502-11D2-BBCA-00C04F8EC294} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Help\hxds.dll
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® Alert Service (AlertService) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\CCU\AlertService.exe
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe" /h ccCommon (file missing)
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Proxy (ccProxy) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe" /h ccCommon (file missing)
O23 - Service: Symantec Lic NetConnect service (CLTNetCnService) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe" /h ccCommon (file missing)
O23 - Service: COM Host (comHost) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VAScanner\comHost.exe
O23 - Service: DQLWinService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\IntelDH\NMS\AdpPlugins\DQLWinService.exe
O23 - Service: DSBrokerService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\ehome\ehstart.dll,-101 (ehstart) - Unknown owner - %windir%\system32\svchost.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® Matrix Storage Event Monitor (IAANTMON) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaantmon.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec IS Password Validation (ISPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\isPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® Software Services Manager (ISSM) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Media Server\bin\ISSM.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: Intel® Viiv™ Media Server (M1 Server) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Media Server\bin\mediaserver.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® Application Tracker (MCLServiceATL) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Shells\MCLServiceATL.exe
O23 - Service: ProtexisLicensing - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\PSIService.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\qwave.dll,-1 (QWAVE) - Unknown owner - %windir%\system32\svchost.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel® Remoting Service (Remote UI Service) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Shells\Remote UI Service.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio UPnP Renderer 9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Roxio\Digital Home 9\RoxioUPnPRenderer9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Upnp Server 9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Roxio\Digital Home 9\RoxioUpnpService9.exe
O23 - Service: LiveShare P2P Server 9 (RoxLiveShare9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxLiveShare9.exe
O23 - Service: RoxMediaDB9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Hard Drive Watcher 9 (RoxWatch9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\seclogon.dll,-7001 (seclogon) - Unknown owner - %windir%\system32\svchost.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: SigmaTel Audio Service (STacSV) - SigmaTel, Inc. - C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\STacSV.exe
O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AppCore Service (SymAppCore) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\AppCore\AppSvc32.exe
O23 - Service: @%ProgramFiles%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe,-101 (WMPNetworkSvc) - Unknown owner - %ProgramFiles%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: XAudioService - Conexant Systems, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.exe

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Jintan

Jintan

• Malware Response Team
  • 531 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:51 AM

Posted 20 May 2007 - 07:44 PM

Howdy Pneumatomania,

Welcome to Bleeping Computer. Tough call on your situation there - both as unusual email activity is not usually a clear definition of infection issues, and you have Vista, which does not yet have as many scanning tools as other OS's have (as you may already know). One item in the log has some non-specific information indicating it is somehow a remnant of past infection, but that leaves little to go on either. The incorrect email address use though is often a hint of something unwanted and active there.

Open and update Norton, but don't scan just yet.

Then reboot into Safe Mode (without Networking). To do this tap the F8 key at startup and from the menu select Safe Mode.

Once in Safe Mode close all open programs and run a complete scan with Norton, being sure to have it quarantine all items found. If available save a report after running this scan.

Then reboot to normal mode. Open HijackThis again. Click Config - Misc Tools. Then check "List also minor sections (full)" and also check "List empty sections (complete)" and then click on "Generate Startup List Log" Copy the log and post it back in this thread. It will be a large logfile. Also post back any information you may have gotten from the Norton scan, and let's start with this for now.
Ad eundum quo no duck ante iit

#3 Pneumatomania

Pneumatomania
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 21 May 2007 - 09:24 AM

Howdy Pneumatomania,

Welcome to Bleeping Computer. Tough call on your situation there - both as unusual email activity is not usually a clear definition of infection issues, and you have Vista, which does not yet have as many scanning tools as other OS's have (as you may already know). One item in the log has some non-specific information indicating it is somehow a remnant of past infection, but that leaves little to go on either. The incorrect email address use though is often a hint of something unwanted and active there.

Open and update Norton, but don't scan just yet.

Then reboot into Safe Mode (without Networking). To do this tap the F8 key at startup and from the menu select Safe Mode.

Once in Safe Mode close all open programs and run a complete scan with Norton, being sure to have it quarantine all items found. If available save a report after running this scan.

Then reboot to normal mode. Open HijackThis again. Click Config - Misc Tools. Then check "List also minor sections (full)" and also check "List empty sections (complete)" and then click on "Generate Startup List Log" Copy the log and post it back in this thread. It will be a large logfile. Also post back any information you may have gotten from the Norton scan, and let's start with this for now.

Thanks kindly for this helpful post. I am presently at the office and will follow your directions when I return home to the Vista pc.

There will be some challenges to face. I have a wireless keyboard so will need to locate a wired keyboard that will connection to the XPS 410 in order to get into safe mode. And I will try to remember to quarentine files although most of my settings are configured to delete. I don't remember which setting used quarentine, but I just deleted some files this weekend.

I have a question about HJT logs. When I first tried to post this message, I was using HJT 2.0 beta. It was rejected so I posted a note asking about the policy. I was told that since 2.0 at that time was beta the board would reject just to be on the safe side. Now that 2.0 is no longer beta, will I be able to use 2.0 or do I need to downgrade to 1.9xx in order to post the new log?

I have run various scans subsequent to the original post and the auto-analysis HJT webs said that all three computers had the adware known as BestOffer. On the other hand, the HJT file suggests the actual file is missing (on all 3 computers) so I don't know what to think. What I did discover is that when I ran Trend Micro's Housecall (6.5) on my laptop after "fixing" the BestOffer file with HJT 2.0 beta that BestOffer still showed up and then was apparently finally deleted. However, I have read that some do virtually a clean install of their os to get read of this infection. BestOffer did not show up with Trend Micro's Housecall 6.6 on my Vista pc and I will run the same online scan at the office while I am away today. I started to run it this morning but it showed a scannning time of 3.5 hours so it can work while I am gone.

Anyway, I hope to have HJT data from the Vista pc by the end of the day.

Edited by Pneumatomania, 21 May 2007 - 10:15 AM.

#4 Jintan

Jintan

• Malware Response Team
  • 531 posts
  •  

Posted 21 May 2007 - 10:40 AM

No, although changes may have been made with Trend Micro's HijackThis version it is not the version in use here. There are many different infections that we assist with cleaning, and the goal is to do that without any requirement for more drastic solutions like re-installation. I couldn't generalize what we are reviewing here to other computers though - each must be addressed with it's own different setup and situation. For now post back the logs when available and let's see where to go here.

#5 Pneumatomania

Pneumatomania
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 21 May 2007 - 05:19 PM

No, although changes may have been made with Trend Micro's HijackThis version it is not the version in use here. There are many different infections that we assist with cleaning, and the goal is to do that without any requirement for more drastic solutions like re-installation. I couldn't generalize what we are reviewing here to other computers though - each must be addressed with it's own different setup and situation. For now post back the logs when available and let's see where to go here.

I am grateful for your help but unfortunately come with little good news. First, I was wrong about HJT 2.0 being out of beta. Trend's web dropped the word beta and I thought the posted version was new but that proved not to be the case.
Second, I brought home a wired keyboard and a cable to adjust to different ports and could not find any way to connect that keyboard to my pc. That means I was never able to enter the safe mode.
Third, when I did yet another scan of NIS 2007, I got the same results as last time. No files in quarantine and no reports that I could find, just the problem it registered were low risk tracking cookies. Today it identified these:
webtrendslive.com
webtrendslive.com/5151437
webtrendslive.com/S109826
webtrneslive.com/S115472
bleepingcomputer.us.intellitxt.com

I selected "fix" but suspect they will show up on a future scan.

All that having been said, here is the Startup file:

StartupList report, 5/21/2007, 4:57:42 PM
StartupList version: 1.52.2
Started from : C:\Users\Harold D Hunter\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_hijackthis.zip\HijackThis.EXE
Detected: Unknown Windows (WinNT 6.00.1904)
Detected: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16386)
* Using default options
* Including empty and uninteresting sections
* Showing rarely important sections
==================================================

Running processes:

C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\sttray.exe
C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\PaperPort\pptd40nt.exe
C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPage15\OpWare15.exe
C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\IntelDH\NMS\Support\IntelHCTAgent.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\itype.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\CCU\CCU_TrayIcon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\acrotray.exe
C:\Program Files\Hp\HP Software Update\hpwuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray9.exe
C:\Program Files\Roxio\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\Roxio\Drag-to-Disc\DrgToDsc.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\CCU\CCU_Engine.exe
C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\CPSHelpRunner.exe
C:\Windows\System32\mobsync.exe
C:\Users\Harold D Hunter\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_hijackthis.zip\HijackThis.exe

--------------------------------------------------

Listing of startup folders:

Shell folders Startup:
[C:\Users\Harold D Hunter\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup]
Adobe Gamma.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe

Shell folders AltStartup:
*Folder not found*

User shell folders Startup:
*Folder not found*

User shell folders AltStartup:
*Folder not found*

Shell folders Common Startup:
[C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup]
Adobe Acrobat Synchronizer.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AdobeCollabSync.exe
Digital Line Detect.lnk = C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe

Shell folders Common AltStartup:
*Folder not found*

User shell folders Common Startup:
*Folder not found*

User shell folders Alternate Common Startup:
*Folder not found*

Checking Windows NT UserInit:

[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
UserInit = C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe,

[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
*Registry key not found*

[HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
*Registry value not found*

[HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
*Registry key not found*

Autorun entries from Registry:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

Windows Mobile-based device management = %windir%\WindowsMobile\wmdc.exe
Windows Defender = %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe -hide
TkBellExe = "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
SSBkgdUpdate = "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Scansoft Shared\SSBkgdUpdate\SSBkgdupdate.exe" -Embedding -boot
SigmatelSysTrayApp = sttray.exe
ScanSoft OmniPage 15-reminder = "C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPage15\Ereg\Ereg.exe" -r "C:\ProgramData\ScanSoft\OmniPage15.0\Ereg\Ereg.ini
QuickFinder Scheduler = "C:\Program Files\WordPerfect Office X3\Programs\QFSCHD130.EXE"
PPort11reminder = "C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\PaperPort\Ereg\Ereg.exe" -r "C:\ProgramData\ScanSoft\PaperPort\11\Config\Ereg\Ereg.ini
PaperPort PTD = "C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\PaperPort\pptd40nt.exe"
osCheck = "C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\osCheck.exe"
Opware15 = "C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPage15\Opware15.exe"
NvSvc = RUNDLL32.EXE C:\Windows\system32\nvsvc.dll,nvsvcStart
NvMediaCenter = RUNDLL32.EXE C:\Windows\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
NvCplDaemon = RUNDLL32.EXE C:\Windows\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
NMSSupport = "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\IntelDH\NMS\Support\IntelHCTAgent.exe" /startup
itype = "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\itype.exe"
ISUSScheduler = "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
ISUSPM Startup = C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
IntelliPoint = "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe"
IndexSearch = "C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\PaperPort\IndexSearch.exe"
IAAnotif = "C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaanotif.exe"
ECenter = c:\dell\E-Center\EULALauncher.exe
CCUTRAYICON = C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\CCU\CCU_TrayIcon.exe
ccApp = "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
Acrobat Assistant 8.0 = "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe"
HP Software Update = C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
(Default) =
RoxWatchTray = "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray9.exe"
DMXLauncher = "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe"
RoxioDragToDisc = "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Drag-to-Disc\DrgToDsc.exe"
SBCSTray = C:\Program Files\Sunbelt Software\CounterSpy\SBCSTray.exe

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce

*No values found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx

*Registry key not found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices

*Registry key not found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce

*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

Sidebar = C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun
ehTray.exe = C:\Windows\ehome\ehTray.exe
DellSupport = "C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe" /startup
ISUSPM Startup = "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe" -startup
WMPNSCFG = C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
ISUSPM = "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe" -scheduler

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce

*No values found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx

*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices

*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce

*Registry key not found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Run

*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Run

*Registry key not found*

Autorun entries in Registry subkeys of:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

[OptionalComponents]
*No values found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce
*No subkeys found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx
*Registry key not found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices
*Registry key not found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce
*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
*No subkeys found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce
*No subkeys found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx
*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices
*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce
*Registry key not found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Run
*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Run
*Registry key not found*

File association entry for .EXE:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\open\command

(Default) = "%1" %*

File association entry for .COM:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\comfile\shell\open\command

(Default) = "%1" %*

File association entry for .BAT:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\batfile\shell\open\command

(Default) = "%1" %*

File association entry for .PIF:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\piffile\shell\open\command

(Default) = "%1" %*

File association entry for .SCR:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\scrfile\shell\open\command

(Default) = "%1" /S

File association entry for .HTA:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\htafile\shell\open\command

(Default) = C:\Windows\system32\mshta.exe "%1" %*

File association entry for .TXT:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\txtfile\shell\open\command

(Default) = %SystemRoot%\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1

Enumerating Active Setup stub paths:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components
(* = disabled by HKCU twin)

[>{22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95}]
StubPath = C:\Windows\system32\unregmp2.exe /ShowWMP

[>{26923b43-4d38-484f-9b9e-de460746276c}] *
StubPath = C:\Windows\system32\ie4uinit.exe -UserIconConfig

[>{60B49E34-C7CC-11D0-8953-00A0C90347FF}] *
StubPath = RunDLL32 IEDKCS32.DLL,BrandIE4 SIGNUP

[{2C7339CF-2B09-4501-B3F3-F3508C9228ED}] *
StubPath = %SystemRoot%\system32\regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:/UserInstall %SystemRoot%\system32\themeui.dll

[{44BBA840-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C}] *
StubPath = "%ProgramFiles%\Windows Mail\WinMail.exe" OCInstallUserConfigOE

[{6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6}] *
StubPath = %SystemRoot%\system32\unregmp2.exe /FirstLogon /Shortcuts /RegBrowsers /ResetMUI

[{89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4340}] *
StubPath = regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:U shell32.dll

[{89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4383}] *
StubPath = C:\Windows\system32\ie4uinit.exe -BaseSettings

[{89B4C1CD-B018-4511-B0A1-5476DBF70820}] *
StubPath = C:\Windows\system32\Rundll32.exe C:\Windows\system32\mscories.dll,Install

Enumerating ICQ Agent Autostart apps:
HKCU\Software\Mirabilis\ICQ\Agent\Apps

*Registry key not found*

Load/Run keys from C:\Windows\WIN.INI:

load=*INI section not found*
run=*INI section not found*

Load/Run keys from Registry:

HKLM\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: load=*Registry value not found*
HKLM\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: run=*Registry value not found*
HKLM\..\Windows\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: load=*Registry key not found*
HKLM\..\Windows\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: run=*Registry key not found*
HKCU\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: load=*Registry value not found*
HKCU\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: run=*Registry value not found*
HKCU\..\Windows\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: load=*Registry key not found*
HKCU\..\Windows\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: run=*Registry key not found*
HKCU\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows: load=
HKCU\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows: run=*Registry value not found*
HKLM\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows: load=*Registry value not found*
HKLM\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows: run=*Registry value not found*
HKLM\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows: AppInit_DLLs=

Shell & screensaver key from C:\Windows\SYSTEM.INI:

Shell=*INI section not found*
SCRNSAVE.EXE=*INI section not found*
drivers=*INI section not found*

Shell & screensaver key from Registry:

Shell=explorer.exe
SCRNSAVE.EXE=C:\Windows\system32\logon.scr
drivers=*Registry value not found*

Policies Shell key:

HKCU\..\Policies: Shell=*Registry key not found*
HKLM\..\Policies: Shell=*Registry value not found*

Checking for EXPLORER.EXE instances:

C:\Windows\Explorer.exe: PRESENT!

C:\Explorer.exe: not present
C:\Windows\Explorer\Explorer.exe: not present
C:\Windows\System\Explorer.exe: not present
C:\Windows\System32\Explorer.exe: not present
C:\Windows\Command\Explorer.exe: not present
C:\Windows\Fonts\Explorer.exe: not present

Checking for superhidden extensions:

.lnk: HIDDEN! (arrow overlay: yes)
.pif: HIDDEN! (arrow overlay: yes)
.exe: not hidden
.com: not hidden
.bat: not hidden
.hta: not hidden
.scr: not hidden
.shs: *Registry key not found*
.shb: *Registry key not found*
.vbs: not hidden
.vbe: not hidden
.wsh: not hidden
.scf: HIDDEN! (arrow overlay: NO!)
.url: HIDDEN! (arrow overlay: yes)
.js: not hidden
.jse: not hidden

Verifying REGEDIT.EXE integrity:

- Regedit.exe found in C:\Windows
- .reg open command is normal (regedit.exe %1)
- Company name OK: 'Microsoft Corporation'
- Original filename NOT OK: 'REGEDIT.EXE.MUI'
- File description: 'Registry Editor'

Registry check failed!

Enumerating Browser Helper Objects:

(no name) - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}
(no name) - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\1.0\NppBho.dll - {1E8A6170-7264-4D0F-BEAE-D42A53123C75}
(no name) - c:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\ssv.dll - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}
(no name) - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910}
Browser Address Error Redirector - C:\Program Files\BAE\BAE.dll - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777}
(no name) - (no file) - {FDD3B846-8D59-4ffb-8758-209B6AD74ACC}

Enumerating Task Scheduler jobs:

Norton Internet Security - Run Full System Scan - Harold D Hunter.job
User_Feed_Synchronization-{E27A1EFC-C9BC-4C91-BE90-40552B5C1389}.job

Enumerating Download Program Files:

[Shockwave ActiveX Control]
InProcServer32 = C:\Windows\system32\macromed\Director\SwDir.dll
CODEBASE = http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwa...director/sw.cab

[Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool]
InProcServer32 = C:\Windows\system32\LegitCheckControl.DLL
CODEBASE = http://download.microsoft.com/download/3/9...heckControl.cab

[ewidoOnlineScan Control]
InProcServer32 = C:\Windows\DOWNLO~1\EWIDOO~1.DLL
CODEBASE = http://downloads.ewido.net/ewidoOnlineScan.cab

[WScanCtl Class]
InProcServer32 = C:\Windows\Downloaded Program Files\webscan.dll
CODEBASE = http://www.ca.com/us/securityadvisor/virusinfo/webscan.cab

[Java Plug-in 1.6.0]
InProcServer32 = c:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\npjpi160.dll
CODEBASE = http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab

[Java Plug-in 1.6.0]

[Java Plug-in 1.6.0]

Enumerating Winsock LSP files:

NameSpace #1: C:\Windows\system32\NLAapi.dll
NameSpace #2: C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll
NameSpace #3: C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll
NameSpace #4: C:\Windows\system32\napinsp.dll
NameSpace #5: C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll
NameSpace #6: C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll
Protocol #1: C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #2: C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #3: C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #4: C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #5: C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #6: C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #7: C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #8: C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #9: C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #10: C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #11: C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #12: C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #13: C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #14: C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #15: C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #16: C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #17: C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #18: C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll

Enumerating Windows NT/2000/XP services

Microsoft ACPI Driver: system32\drivers\acpi.sys (system)
Adobe LM Service: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe" (manual start)
adp94xx: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\adp94xx.sys (disabled)
adpahci: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\adpahci.sys (disabled)
adpu160m: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\adpu160m.sys (disabled)
adpu320: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\adpu320.sys (disabled)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\aelupsvc.dll,-1: %systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Ancilliary Function Driver for Winsock: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\afd.sys (system)
Intel AGP Bus Filter: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\agp440.sys (manual start)
aic78xx: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\djsvs.sys (disabled)
Intel® Alert Service: "C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\CCU\AlertService.exe" (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\Alg.exe,-112: %SystemRoot%\System32\alg.exe (manual start)
aliide: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\aliide.sys (disabled)
AMD AGP Bus Filter Driver: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\amdagp.sys (manual start)
amdide: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\amdide.sys (disabled)
AMD K7 Processor Driver: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\amdk7.sys (disabled)
AMD K8 Processor Driver: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\amdk8.sys (disabled)
@%systemroot%\system32\appinfo.dll,-100: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
arc: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\arc.sys (disabled)
arcsas: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\arcsas.sys (disabled)
RAS Asynchronous Media Driver: system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys (manual start)
IDE Channel: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\atapi.sys (disabled)
ATI Unified AVStream service: system32\DRIVERS\atinavrr.sys (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\audiosrv.dll,-204: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted (autostart)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\audiosrv.dll,-200: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted (autostart)
Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler: "C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe" (autostart)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\bfe.dll,-1001: %systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork (autostart)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\qmgr.dll,-1000: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
blbdrive: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\blbdrive.sys (disabled)
BOClean Kernel Monitor.: \??\C:\Program Files\Comodo\CBOClean\BOCDRIVE.sys (manual start)
Bowser: system32\DRIVERS\bowser.sys (manual start)
Brother USB Mass-Storage Lower Filter Driver: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\brfiltlo.sys (manual start)
Brother USB Mass-Storage Upper Filter Driver: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\brfiltup.sys (manual start)
@%systemroot%\system32\browser.dll,-100: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Brother MFC Serial Port Interface Driver (WDM): \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\brserid.sys (disabled)
Brother WDM Serial driver: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\brserwdm.sys (disabled)
Brother MFC USB Fax Only Modem: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\brusbmdm.sys (disabled)
Brother MFC USB Serial WDM Driver: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\brusbser.sys (manual start)
Bluetooth Serial Communications Driver: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\bthmodem.sys (disabled)
@%SystemRoot%\System32\bthserv.dll,-101: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k bthsvcs (autostart)
Symantec Event Manager: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe" /h ccCommon (autostart)
Symantec Network Proxy: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe" (autostart)
Symantec Settings Manager: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe" /h ccCommon (autostart)
CD/DVD File System Reader: system32\DRIVERS\cdfs.sys (disabled)
CD-ROM Driver: system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys (system)
@%SystemRoot%\System32\certprop.dll,-11: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
Consumer IR Devices: system32\DRIVERS\circlass.sys (manual start)
Common Log (CLFS): System32\CLFS.sys (system)
Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v2.0.50727_X86: %systemroot%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe (manual start)
Symantec Lic NetConnect service: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe" /h ccCommon (autostart)
cmdide: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\cmdide.sys (disabled)
COM Host: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VAScanner\comHost.exe" (manual start)
Microsoft Composite Battery Driver: system32\DRIVERS\compbatt.sys (system)
@comres.dll,-947: %SystemRoot%\system32\dllhost.exe /Processid:{02D4B3F1-FD88-11D1-960D-00805FC79235} (manual start)
Crcdisk Filter Driver: system32\drivers\crcdisk.sys (system)
Transmeta Crusoe Processor Driver: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\crusoe.sys (disabled)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\cryptsvc.dll,-1001: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService (autostart)
@oleres.dll,-5012: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch (autostart)
Dfs Client Driver: System32\Drivers\dfsc.sys (system)
@dfsrres.dll,-101: %SystemRoot%\system32\DFSR.exe (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\dhcpcsvc.dll,-100: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted (autostart)
Disk Driver: system32\drivers\disk.sys (system)
DLABMFSM: System32\DLA\DLABMFSM.SYS (autostart)
DLABOIOM: System32\DLA\DLABOIOM.SYS (autostart)
DLACDBHM: System32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS (system)
DLADResM: System32\DLA\DLADResM.SYS (autostart)
DLAIFS_M: System32\DLA\DLAIFS_M.SYS (autostart)
DLAOPIOM: System32\DLA\DLAOPIOM.SYS (autostart)
DLAPoolM: System32\DLA\DLAPoolM.SYS (autostart)
DLARTL_M: System32\Drivers\DLARTL_M.SYS (system)
DLAUDFAM: System32\DLA\DLAUDFAM.SYS (autostart)
DLAUDF_M: System32\DLA\DLAUDF_M.SYS (autostart)
@%SystemRoot%\System32\dnsapi.dll,-101: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService (autostart)
@%systemroot%\system32\dot3svc.dll,-1102: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted (manual start)
MS IEEE-1284.4 Driver: system32\DRIVERS\Dot4.sys (manual start)
Print Class Driver for IEEE-1284.4: system32\DRIVERS\Dot4Prt.sys (manual start)
MS Dot4USB Filter Dot4USB Filter: system32\DRIVERS\dot4usb.sys (manual start)
@%systemroot%\system32\dps.dll,-500: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork (autostart)
DQLWinService: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\IntelDH\NMS\AdpPlugins\DQLWinService.exe" (autostart)
Microsoft Kernel DRM Audio Descrambler: system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys (manual start)
DRVMCDB: System32\Drivers\DRVMCDB.SYS (system)
DRVNDDM: System32\Drivers\DRVNDDM.SYS (autostart)
DSBrokerService: "C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe" (manual start)
DSproct: \??\C:\Program Files\DellSupport\GTAction\triggers\DSproct.sys (manual start)
dsunidrv: \??\C:\Program Files\DellSupport\Drivers\dsunidrv.sys (autostart)
LDDM Graphics Subsystem: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys (manual start)
Intel® PRO/1000 PCI Express Network Connection Driver: system32\DRIVERS\e1e6032.sys (manual start)
Intel® PRO/1000 NDIS 6 Adapter Driver: system32\DRIVERS\E1G60I32.sys (manual start)
@%systemroot%\system32\eapsvc.dll,-1: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
ReadyBoost Caching Driver: System32\drivers\ecache.sys (system)
Symantec Eraser Control driver: \??\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl.sys (system)
@%SystemRoot%\ehome\ehrecvr.exe,-101: %systemroot%\ehome\ehRecvr.exe (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\ehome\ehsched.exe,-101: %systemroot%\ehome\ehsched.exe (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\ehome\ehstart.dll,-101: %windir%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork (autostart)
elxstor: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\elxstor.sys (disabled)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\emdmgmt.dll,-1000: %systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted (autostart)
EraserUtilRebootDrv: \??\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\wevtsvc.dll,-200: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted (autostart)
@comres.dll,-2450: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (autostart)
Floppy Disk Controller Driver: system32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys (manual start)
@%systemroot%\system32\fdPHost.dll,-100: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (manual start)
@%systemroot%\system32\fdrespub.dll,-100: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (autostart)
File Information FS MiniFilter: system32\drivers\fileinfo.sys (system)
FileTrace: system32\drivers\filetrace.sys (manual start)
FLEXnet Licensing Service: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe" (manual start)
Floppy Disk Driver: system32\DRIVERS\flpydisk.sys (manual start)
FltMgr: system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys (system)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\PresentationHost.exe,-3309: %systemroot%\Microsoft.Net\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe (manual start)
Microsoft Generic AGPv3.0 Filter for K8 Processor Platforms: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\gagp30kx.sys (manual start)
@gpapi.dll,-112: %systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Microsoft 1.1 UAA Function Driver for High Definition Audio Service: system32\drivers\HdAudio.sys (manual start)
Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio: system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys (manual start)
HID UPS Battery Driver: system32\DRIVERS\HidBatt.sys (manual start)
Microsoft Bluetooth HID Miniport: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\hidbth.sys (disabled)
Microsoft Infrared HID Driver: system32\DRIVERS\hidir.sys (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\System32\hidserv.dll,-101: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted (autostart)
Microsoft HID Class Driver: system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\kmsvc.dll,-6: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
HpCISSs: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\hpcisss.sys (disabled)
hpqcxs08: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k hpdevmgmt (manual start)
HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k hpdevmgmt (autostart)
HSF_DPV: system32\DRIVERS\HSX_DPV.sys (manual start)
HSXHWBS2: system32\DRIVERS\HSXHWBS2.sys (manual start)
HTTP: system32\drivers\HTTP.sys (manual start)
i2omp: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\i2omp.sys (disabled)
i8042 Keyboard and PS/2 Mouse Port Driver: system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys (disabled)
Intel® Matrix Storage Event Monitor: C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaantmon.exe (autostart)
Intel RAID Controller: system32\drivers\iastor.sys (system)
Intel RAID Controller Vista: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\iastorv.sys (disabled)
InstallDriver Table Manager: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe" (manual start)
@%systemroot%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\ServiceModelInstallRC.dll,-8193: "%systemroot%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe" (manual start)
Symantec Intrusion Prevention Driver: \??\C:\PROGRA~2\Symantec\DEFINI~1\SymcData\idsdefs\20070515.001\IDSvix86.sys (system)
iirsp: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\iirsp.sys (disabled)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\ikeext.dll,-501: %systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
IntelDH Driver: System32\Drivers\IntelDH.sys (manual start)
intelide: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\intelide.sys (disabled)
Intel Processor Driver: system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys (manual start)
@%systemroot%\system32\IPBusEnum.dll,-102: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted (manual start)
IP Traffic Filter Driver: system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\iphlpsvc.dll,-200: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k NetSvcs (autostart)
IP in IP Tunnel Driver: system32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys (manual start)
IPMIDRV: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ipmidrv.sys (disabled)
IP Network Address Translator: system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys (manual start)
IR Bus Enumerator: system32\drivers\irenum.sys (manual start)
PnP ISA/EISA Bus Driver: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\isapnp.sys (disabled)
iScsiPort Driver: system32\DRIVERS\msiscsi.sys (manual start)
Symantec IS Password Validation: "C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\isPwdSvc.exe" (manual start)
Intel® Software Services Manager: "C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Media Server\bin\ISSM.exe" (manual start)
ITEATAPI_Service_Install: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys (disabled)
ITERAID_Service_Install: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\iteraid.sys (disabled)
Keyboard Class Driver: system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys (system)
Keyboard HID Driver: system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys (system)
@keyiso.dll,-100: %SystemRoot%\system32\lsass.exe (manual start)
KSecDD: System32\Drivers\ksecdd.sys (system)
@comres.dll,-2946: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService (autostart)
@%systemroot%\system32\srvsvc.dll,-100: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
@%systemroot%\system32\wkssvc.dll,-100: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (autostart)
LiveUpdate: "C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE" (manual start)
Link-Layer Topology Discovery Mapper I/O Driver: system32\DRIVERS\lltdio.sys (autostart)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\lltdres.dll,-1: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (manual start)
LLUSBFLT: system32\drivers\llusbflt.sys (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\lmhsvc.dll,-101: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted (autostart)
LSI_FC: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\lsi_fc.sys (disabled)
LSI_SAS: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\lsi_sas.sys (disabled)
LSI_SCSI: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\lsi_scsi.sys (disabled)
UAC File Virtualization: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\luafv.sys (autostart)
Intel® Viiv™ Media Server: C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Media Server\bin\mediaserver.exe (manual start)
Intel® Application Tracker: "C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Shells\MCLServiceATL.exe" (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\ehome\ehres.dll,-15501: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (disabled)
Machine Debug Manager: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE" (autostart)
mdmxsdk: system32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys (autostart)
megasas: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\megasas.sys (disabled)
@%systemroot%\system32\mmcss.dll,-100: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Modem: system32\drivers\modem.sys (manual start)
Microsoft Monitor Class Function Driver Service: system32\DRIVERS\monitor.sys (manual start)
Mouse Class Driver: system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys (system)
Mouse HID Driver: system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys (manual start)
Mount Point Manager: System32\drivers\mountmgr.sys (system)
Microsoft Multi-Path Bus Driver: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mpio.sys (disabled)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\FirewallAPI.dll,-23092: System32\drivers\mpsdrv.sys (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\FirewallAPI.dll,-23090: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork (autostart)
Mraid35x: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mraid35x.sys (disabled)
WebDav Client Redirector Driver: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mrxdav.sys (manual start)
SMB MiniRedirector Wrapper and Engine: system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys (manual start)
SMB 1.x MiniRedirector: system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb10.sys (manual start)
SMB 2.0 MiniRedirector: system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb20.sys (manual start)
msahci: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\msahci.sys (disabled)
Microsoft Multi-Path Device Specific Module: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\msdsm.sys (disabled)
@comres.dll,-2797: %SystemRoot%\System32\msdtc.exe (manual start)
ISA/EISA Class Driver: system32\drivers\msisadrv.sys (system)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\iscsidsc.dll,-5000: %systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\msimsg.dll,-27: %systemroot%\system32\msiexec /V (manual start)
Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy: system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys (manual start)
Microsoft Streaming Clock Proxy: system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys (manual start)
Microsoft Streaming Quality Manager Proxy: system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys (manual start)
Microsoft System Management BIOS Driver: system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys (manual start)
Microsoft Streaming Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter: system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys (manual start)
Mup: System32\Drivers\mup.sys (system)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\qagentrt.dll,-6: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService (manual start)
NativeWiFi Filter: system32\DRIVERS\nwifi.sys (manual start)
NAVENG: \??\C:\PROGRA~2\Symantec\DEFINI~1\VIRUSD~1\20070521.019\NAVENG.SYS (manual start)
NAVEX15: \??\C:\PROGRA~2\Symantec\DEFINI~1\VIRUSD~1\20070521.019\NAVEX15.SYS (manual start)
NDIS System Driver: system32\drivers\ndis.sys (system)
Remote Access NDIS TAPI Driver: system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys (manual start)
NDIS Usermode I/O Protocol: system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys (manual start)
Remote Access NDIS WAN Driver: system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys (manual start)
Net Driver HPZ12: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k HPZ12 (autostart)
NetBIOS Interface: system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys (system)
NETBT: System32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys (system)
@%SystemRoot%\System32\netlogon.dll,-102: %systemroot%\system32\lsass.exe (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\netman.dll,-109: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\netprof.dll,-246: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (autostart)
@%systemroot%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\ServiceModelInstallRC.dll,-8201: "%systemroot%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMSvcHost.exe" (disabled)
nfrd960: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\nfrd960.sys (disabled)
@%SystemRoot%\System32\nlasvc.dll,-1: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService (autostart)
GoProto Protocol Driver for NMS: system32\DRIVERS\nmsgopro.sys (autostart)
UniDriver for NMS: system32\DRIVERS\nmsunidr.sys (autostart)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\nsisvc.dll,-200: %systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (autostart)
NSI proxy service: system32\drivers\nsiproxy.sys (system)
N-trig HID Tablet Driver: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ntrigdigi.sys (disabled)
nvlddmkm: system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys (manual start)
nvraid: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\nvraid.sys (disabled)
nvstor: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\nvstor.sys (disabled)
NVIDIA nForce AGP Bus Filter: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\nv_agp.sys (manual start)
IPX Traffic Filter Driver: system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys (manual start)
IPX Traffic Forwarder Driver: system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys (manual start)
Microsoft Office Diagnostics Service: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\ODSERV.EXE" (manual start)
NEC FireWarden OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ohci1394.sys (disabled)
Office Source Engine: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE" (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\p2psvc.dll,-8004: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\p2psvc.dll,-8006: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted (manual start)
Parallel port driver: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\parport.sys (disabled)
Partition Manager: System32\drivers\partmgr.sys (system)
Parvdm: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\parvdm.sys (autostart)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\pcasvc.dll,-1: %systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted (autostart)
PCI Bus Driver: system32\drivers\pci.sys (system)
pciide: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\pciide.sys (disabled)
pcmcia: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\pcmcia.sys (disabled)
PEAUTH: system32\drivers\peauth.sys (autostart)
@%systemroot%\system32\pla.dll,-500: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\umpnpmgr.dll,-100: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch (autostart)
Laplink USB Cable Driver: System32\Drivers\usbbc2.sys (manual start)
Pml Driver HPZ12: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k HPZ12 (autostart)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\p2psvc.dll,-8002: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\p2psvc.dll,-8000: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted (manual start)
Microsoft IntelliPoint Filter Driver: system32\DRIVERS\point32k.sys (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\System32\polstore.dll,-5010: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted (autostart)
WAN Miniport (PPTP): system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys (manual start)
Processor Driver: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\processr.sys (disabled)
@%systemroot%\system32\profsvc.dll,-300: %systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
@%systemroot%\system32\psbase.dll,-300: %SystemRoot%\system32\lsass.exe (manual start)
ProtexisLicensing: C:\Windows\system32\PSIService.exe (autostart)
@%SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\pacer.sys,-101: system32\DRIVERS\pacer.sys (system)
PxHelp20: System32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys (system)
QLogic Fibre Channel Miniport Driver: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ql2300.sys (disabled)
QLogic iSCSI Miniport Driver: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ql40xx.sys (disabled)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\qwave.dll,-1: %windir%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\qwavedrv.sys,-1: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\qwavedrv.sys (manual start)
R300: system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys (manual start)
@%windir%\WindowsMobile\rapimgr.dll,-104: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k WindowsMobile (autostart)
Remote Access Auto Connection Driver: System32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys (system)
@%Systemroot%\system32\rasauto.dll,-200: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
WAN Miniport (L2TP): system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys (manual start)
@%Systemroot%\system32\rasmans.dll,-200: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
Remote Access PPPOE Driver: system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys (manual start)
Redirected Buffering Sub Sysytem: system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys (system)
RDPCDD: System32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys (system)
Terminal Server Device Redirector Driver: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\rdpdr.sys (disabled)
RDP Encoder Mirror Driver: system32\drivers\rdpencdd.sys (system)
Intel® Remoting Service: "C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Shells\Remote UI Service.exe" (manual start)
@%Systemroot%\system32\mprdim.dll,-200: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (disabled)
@regsvc.dll,-1: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k regsvc (manual start)
Roxio UPnP Renderer 9: "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Digital Home 9\RoxioUPnPRenderer9.exe" (manual start)
Roxio Upnp Server 9: "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Digital Home 9\RoxioUpnpService9.exe" (autostart)
LiveShare P2P Server 9: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxLiveShare9.exe" (autostart)
RoxMediaDB9: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe" (manual start)
Roxio Hard Drive Watcher 9: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe" (autostart)
@%systemroot%\system32\Locator.exe,-2: %SystemRoot%\system32\locator.exe (manual start)
@oleres.dll,-5010: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k rpcss (autostart)
Link-Layer Topology Discovery Responder: system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys (autostart)
RxFilter: system32\DRIVERS\RxFilter.sys (disabled)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\samsrv.dll,-1: %SystemRoot%\system32\lsass.exe (autostart)
Sunbelt CounterSpy Antispyware: "C:\Program Files\Sunbelt Software\CounterSpy\SBCSSvc.exe" (autostart)
SBP-2 Transport/Protocol Bus Driver: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\sbp2port.sys (disabled)
@%SystemRoot%\System32\SCardSvr.dll,-1: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\schedsvc.dll,-100: %systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
@%SystemRoot%\System32\certprop.dll,-13: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
SDDMI2: \??\C:\Windows\system32\DDMI2.sys (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\sdrsvc.dll,-107: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k SDRSVC (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\seclogon.dll,-7001: %windir%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\Sens.dll,-200: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Serenum Filter Driver: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\serenum.sys (manual start)
Serial Port Driver: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\serial.sys (manual start)
Serial Mouse Driver: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\sermouse.sys (disabled)
@%SystemRoot%\System32\SessEnv.dll,-1026: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
SFF Storage Class Driver: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\sffdisk.sys (disabled)
SFF Storage Protocol Driver for MMC: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\sffp_mmc.sys (manual start)
SFF Storage Protocol Driver for SDBus: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\sffp_sd.sys (manual start)
High-Capacity Floppy Disk Drive: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\sfloppy.sys (disabled)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\ipnathlp.dll,-106: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (disabled)
@%SystemRoot%\System32\shsvcs.dll,-12288: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
SIS AGP Bus Filter: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\sisagp.sys (manual start)
SiSRaid2: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\sisraid2.sys (disabled)
SiSRaid4: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\sisraid4.sys (disabled)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\SLsvc.exe,-101: %SystemRoot%\system32\SLsvc.exe (autostart)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\SLUINotify.dll,-103: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\tcpipcfg.dll,-50005: system32\DRIVERS\smb.sys (system)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\snmptrap.exe,-3: %SystemRoot%\System32\snmptrap.exe (manual start)
SPBBCDrv: \??\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCDrv.sys (system)
@%systemroot%\system32\spoolsv.exe,-1: %SystemRoot%\System32\spoolsv.exe (autostart)
SRTSP: System32\Drivers\SRTSP.SYS (manual start)
SRTSPL: System32\Drivers\SRTSPL.SYS (manual start)
SRTSPX: System32\Drivers\SRTSPX.SYS (system)
srv: System32\DRIVERS\srv.sys (manual start)
srv2: System32\DRIVERS\srv2.sys (manual start)
srvnet: System32\DRIVERS\srvnet.sys (manual start)
@%systemroot%\system32\ssdpsrv.dll,-100: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (manual start)
SigmaTel Audio Service: C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\STacSV.exe (autostart)
SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC: system32\drivers\stwrt.sys (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\wiaservc.dll,-9: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc (autostart)
stllssvr: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe" (manual start)
Software Bus Driver: system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\System32\swprv.dll,-103: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k swprv (manual start)
Symantec Core LC: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe" (manual start)
Symantec AppCore Service: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\AppCore\AppSvc32.exe" (autostart)
Symc8xx: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\symc8xx.sys (disabled)
SYMDNS: \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\SYMDNS.SYS (manual start)
SymEvent: \??\C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\SYMEVENT.SYS (manual start)
SYMFW: \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\SYMFW.SYS (manual start)
SYMIDS: \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\SYMIDS.SYS (manual start)
SYMNDISV: \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\SYMNDISV.SYS (manual start)
SYMREDRV: \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\SYMREDRV.SYS (manual start)
SYMTDI: \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\SYMTDI.SYS (system)
Sym_hi: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\sym_hi.sys (disabled)
Sym_u3: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\sym_u3.sys (disabled)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\sysmain.dll,-1000: %systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted (autostart)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\TabSvc.dll,-100: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted (autostart)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\tapisrv.dll,-10100: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\tbssvc.dll,-100: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\tcpipcfg.dll,-50003: System32\drivers\tcpip.sys (system)
Microsoft IPv6 Protocol Driver: system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys (manual start)
TCP/IP Registry Compatibility: System32\drivers\tcpipreg.sys (autostart)
TDPIPE: system32\drivers\tdpipe.sys (manual start)
TDTCP: system32\drivers\tdtcp.sys (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\tcpipcfg.dll,-50004: system32\DRIVERS\tdx.sys (system)
Terminal Device Driver: system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys (system)
@%SystemRoot%\System32\termsrv.dll,-268: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService (autostart)
@%SystemRoot%\System32\shsvcs.dll,-8192: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
@%systemroot%\system32\mmcss.dll,-102: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (manual start)
tmcomm: \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tmcomm.sys (autostart)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\trkwks.dll,-1: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted (autostart)
@%SystemRoot%\servicing\TrustedInstaller.exe,-100: %SystemRoot%\servicing\TrustedInstaller.exe (manual start)
TSHWMDTCP: \??\C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Media Server\bin\TSHWMDTCP.sys (manual start)
Terminal Services Security Filter Driver: System32\DRIVERS\tssecsrv.sys (manual start)
Microsoft Tun Miniport Adapter Driver: system32\DRIVERS\tunmp.sys (manual start)
Microsoft IPv6 Tunnel Miniport Adapter Driver: system32\DRIVERS\tunnel.sys (manual start)
Microsoft AGPv3.5 Filter: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\uagp35.sys (manual start)
udfs: system32\DRIVERS\udfs.sys (disabled)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\ui0detect.exe,-101: %SystemRoot%\system32\UI0Detect.exe (manual start)
Uli AGP Bus Filter: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\uliagpkx.sys (manual start)
uliahci: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\uliahci.sys (disabled)
UlSata: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ulsata.sys (disabled)
ulsata2: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ulsata2.sys (disabled)
UMBus Enumerator Driver: system32\DRIVERS\umbus.sys (manual start)
@%systemroot%\system32\upnphost.dll,-213: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (autostart)
Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver: system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys (manual start)
eHome Infrared Receiver (USBCIR): system32\DRIVERS\usbcir.sys (manual start)
Microsoft USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller Miniport Driver: system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys (manual start)
Microsoft USB Standard Hub Driver: system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys (manual start)
Microsoft USB Open Host Controller Miniport Driver: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys (disabled)
Microsoft USB PRINTER Class: system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys (manual start)
USB Scanner Driver: system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys (manual start)
USB Mass Storage Driver: system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS (manual start)
Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver: system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys (manual start)
USB RNDIS Adapter: system32\DRIVERS\usb8023x.sys (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\dwm.exe,-2000: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted (autostart)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\vds.exe,-100: %SystemRoot%\System32\vds.exe (manual start)
vga: system32\DRIVERS\vgapnp.sys (manual start)
VgaSave: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\vga.sys (system)
VIA AGP Bus Filter: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\viaagp.sys (manual start)
VIA C7 Processor Driver: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\viac7.sys (disabled)
viaide: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\viaide.sys (disabled)
Volume Manager Driver: system32\drivers\volmgr.sys (system)
Dynamic Volume Manager: System32\drivers\volmgrx.sys (system)
Storage volumes: system32\drivers\volsnap.sys (system)
vsmraid: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\vsmraid.sys (disabled)
@%systemroot%\system32\vssvc.exe,-102: %systemroot%\system32\vssvc.exe (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\w32time.dll,-200: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (autostart)
Wacom Serial Pen HID Driver: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\wacompen.sys (disabled)
Remote Access IP ARP Driver: system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys (manual start)
Remote Access IPv6 ARP Driver: system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys (system)
@%windir%\WindowsMobile\wcescomm.dll,-40079: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k WindowsMobile (autostart)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\wcncsvc.dll,-3: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\WcsPlugInService.dll,-200: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k wcssvc (manual start)
Microsoft Watchdog Timer Driver: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\wd.sys (disabled)
Kernel Mode Driver Frameworks service: system32\drivers\Wdf01000.sys (system)
@%systemroot%\system32\wdi.dll,-502: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k wdisvc (manual start)
@%systemroot%\system32\wdi.dll,-500: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted (manual start)
@%systemroot%\system32\webclnt.dll,-100: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (autostart)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\wecsvc.dll,-200: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\System32\wercplsupport.dll,-101: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\System32\wersvc.dll,-100: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k WerSvcGroup (autostart)
winachsf: system32\DRIVERS\HSX_CNXT.sys (manual start)
@%ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MsMpRes.dll,-103: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k secsvcs (autostart)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\winhttp.dll,-100: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (manual start)
@%Systemroot%\system32\wbem\wmisvc.dll,-205: %systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
@%Systemroot%\system32\wsmsvc.dll,-101: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService (manual start)
WinUsb Driver: system32\DRIVERS\winusb.sys (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\System32\wlansvc.dll,-257: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted (manual start)
Microsoft Windows Management Interface for ACPI: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\wmiacpi.sys (disabled)
@%Systemroot%\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe,-110: %systemroot%\system32\wbem\WmiApSrv.exe (manual start)
@%ProgramFiles%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe,-101: "%ProgramFiles%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe" (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\wpcsvc.dll,-100: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\wpdbusenum.dll,-100: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted (autostart)
WpdUsb: system32\DRIVERS\wpdusb.sys (manual start)
Winsock IFS driver: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys (disabled)
@%SystemRoot%\System32\wscsvc.dll,-200: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted (autostart)
@%systemroot%\system32\SearchIndexer.exe,-103: %systemroot%\system32\SearchIndexer.exe /Embedding (autostart)
@%systemroot%\system32\wuaueng.dll,-105: %systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
WUDFRd: system32\DRIVERS\WUDFRd.sys (manual start)
@%SystemRoot%\system32\wudfsvc.dll,-1000: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted (autostart)
XAudio: system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.sys (autostart)
XAudioService: %SystemRoot%\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.exe (autostart)

Enumerating Windows NT logon/logoff scripts:
*No scripts set to run*

Windows NT checkdisk command:
BootExecute = autocheck autochk *

Windows NT 'Wininit.ini':
PendingFileRenameOperations: *Registry value not found*

Enumerating ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad items:

WebCheck: C:\Windows\system32\webcheck.dll

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\Run

*Registry key not found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\Run

*Registry key not found*

End of report, 56,771 bytes
Report generated in 0.218 seconds

Command line options:
/verbose - to add additional info on each section
/complete - to include empty sections and unsuspicious data
/full - to include several rarely-important sections
/force9x - to include Win9x-only startups even if running on WinNT
/forcent - to include WinNT-only startups even if running on Win9x
/forceall - to include all Win9x and WinNT startups, regardless of platform
/history - to list version history only

Edited by Pneumatomania, 21 May 2007 - 06:12 PM.

#6 Jintan

Jintan

• Malware Response Team
  • 531 posts
  •  

Posted 21 May 2007 - 06:30 PM

No new information as far as infection in that. The recommendation to use your existing Norton AV is that it is a good tool for locating some of the emailer infections. However, in reviewing the issue about the emails you mention, I see info on that Flixster website like the following:

Flixster encourages users to divulge their login ID and password for webmail accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail & AOL. They then use this to hook into the address books of the user and send invitation emails.

Lends to the idea that your system is not infected by some hidden email infection, but that yourself, someone using your computer or someone who has fairly constant email contact with you has accessed and enrolled in some way with that website. More than that I really couldn't assist with, as I am not familiar with how Flixster operates or how to stop whatever email mechanism in use by the site.

I do see that you have already had the same situation reviewed elsewhere by CalamityJane, but don't think she was aware of the Flixster involvement. I suggest you take this up further perhaps by posting a request at the Bleeping Computer Web Browsing/Email and Other Internet Applications forum, and maybe someone there more familiar with Flixster can give you some tips to find a solution.

#7 Pneumatomania

Pneumatomania
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 22 May 2007 - 07:53 AM

No new information as far as infection in that. The recommendation to use your existing Norton AV is that it is a good tool for locating some of the emailer infections. However, in reviewing the issue about the emails you mention, I see info on that Flixster website like the following:

Flixster encourages users to divulge their login ID and password for webmail accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail & AOL. They then use this to hook into the address books of the user and send invitation emails.

Lends to the idea that your system is not infected by some hidden email infection, but that yourself, someone using your computer or someone who has fairly constant email contact with you has accessed and enrolled in some way with that website. More than that I really couldn't assist with, as I am not familiar with how Flixster operates or how to stop whatever email mechanism in use by the site.

I do see that you have already had the same situation reviewed elsewhere by CalamityJane, but don't think she was aware of the Flixster involvement. I suggest you take this up further perhaps by posting a request at the Bleeping Computer Web Browsing/Email and Other Internet Applications forum, and maybe someone there more familiar with Flixster can give you some tips to find a solution.

Thanks for taking time to help. After waking up to another email sent from my e-address with my photo, I posted a distress message in the forum you suggested.
I had heard about what Flixster does, but the POP3 account in question is a private academic web that I keep and not anything like AOL, Yahoo, et al.
My wife uses our home computer and I am the only other user of all three computers. Neither she nor I have signed up with Flixster. I doubt that any of my frequent contacts have done so because most of them are in a working environment with fairly high security standards and would been strict about their Internet use.
Yes, when I made this initial post here, I also asked for help from DSL Reports. I was following advice given me in a GRC NG which is the place that solved the last security problems I had years ago.

#8 Jintan

Jintan

• Malware Response Team
  • 531 posts
  •  

Posted 22 May 2007 - 04:41 PM

Good. We'll see if folks who might know Flixster operations have some solutions for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users