Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Firefox Is Turing Into Ie....

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 khopek

khopek

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:58 AM

Posted 13 May 2007 - 01:11 PM

I've used FF forever and never had any problems with it until recently, but the only problem seems to be with MY website... Dropdown menus won't work. You click the option you want and it just sits there and does absolutely nothing both in the backend area and the actualy website. I just upgraded to 2.0 last night and it worked for about a minute, and all my editor options are gone (like the ones when making a post...Bold, Italic, Font style, etc...)

It's driving me insane. I hate using IE and am forced to use it now. =[
I don't know if it's FF or my computer or what is going on, but it is frustrating!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:58 AM

Posted 13 May 2007 - 01:17 PM

Hello,

What plugins are you using with FF? they could be conflicting also click help and then check for updates just to see if there is a hotfix available.

Hope this helps
Regards,

Alan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users