I've got the black Centurion 5 also - it's by far the fastest case that I've ever had!
Seriously, you can paint almost any case. To ensure a good job these points may help:
1) Paint the case in pieces - not whole
2) Mask(tape) off everything you don't want painted
3) Roughen up the original finish with sandpaper.
4) Make sure that all the dust from the sandpaper is removed before starting to paint
5) Use a good quality primer for the first coat - remember that light coats are best as long as they completely cover.
6) Use multiple light coats of a good quality paint for the purple color to ensure that it doesn't run or sag on you. If it does, sand it down and start over - there's no real fix for the runs!
7) Let it dry - if not sure, let it dry some more. Fingerprints are the pits on a new paint job!
8) Reap the rewards for a great job!
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able. - John
(my website: http://www.carrona.org/
)**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack
. ** If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.
<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.