Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Suddenly Blue Screen

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Be water my friend

Be water my friend

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:55 PM

Posted 12 May 2007 - 11:46 AM

Moin guys,
hmm i am back with an other problem, I had now something about three times Blue Screen i am not rly sure but i think its always the same code: STOP: 0x000000C5 (0xCD09B400, 0x00000002,0x00000001,0x8054A10D)
I hope u can read something out of this chars thanks for help
Sorry for my bad english i am german^^
THX

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:55 AM

Posted 12 May 2007 - 12:13 PM

Let us see if we can help you.
Can you look in the Event Viewer and list the last 4 error messages in each category?

How To Use Event Viewer
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

#3 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,260 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:55 AM

Posted 12 May 2007 - 12:17 PM

That looks like it might be a driver problem.

Try this:

Go to Start then click Run...

type verifier.exe in the run box and click OK

In the Driver Verifier Manager click Create Standard Settings then click Next

On the next screen click Automatically Select all drivers installed on this computer then click Next

When the program is finished searcing for drivers, click Finish and restart the computer.

#4 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:55 AM

Posted 12 May 2007 - 05:51 PM

Here's a link to the error: http://aumha.org/a/stop.php#0xc5

Have you recently installed any hardware or updated any drivers?

BTW - the German people put up with my bad Deutsch for 5 years, and your English is many times better than my Deutsch! :thumbsup:

Edited by usasma, 12 May 2007 - 05:53 PM.

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#5 Be water my friend

Be water my friend
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2007 - 04:13 AM

Hey guys
I am very sad i did the thing andrew mentioned and choose the automatic select of all drivers and klicked finish a text appered which said i have to restart I did and now the PC didnt start I always get blue screen and an error code which changes everytime in some chars but always says something about sptd.sys . I tryed to start in saved mode, at the time he load he also said something about sptd.sys("click ESC if you want to stop loading sptd.sys"/i think it was something about this)but it is possible to ruin in save mode so i also tryed to load an image of my my main driver C, i started Arconis true image with boot disk choosed restore drive and he said that he cant find any drive.
What can i do?
Please help me I need my PC!!!

#6 usasma

usasma

• 25,091 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2007 - 06:24 AM

Are you saying that you tried to restore your computer from an Acronis Image - and that the Acronis program told you that it couldn't find a drive to install it on?

Are you running Acronis True Image in Safe or Normal mode?
Is it able to recognize the device that you have the image stored on? (some PC's can't recognize USB devices in Acronis Safe Mode)

Have you tested your hard drive for problems? You can usually get a free, bootable diagnostic utility from the hard drive manufacturer's website.
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#7 Be water my friend

Be water my friend
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2007 - 06:33 AM

hm?
didnt understand u very well but i startet acronis with a boot disk without windows i think its in dos mode and choosed restore hard disc(Festplatte) i did a save hmm maybe 2 weeks ago it is saved on my hard disc, but Acronis said that he couldnt find an hard disk where my image is saved on.

I cant choose anything on the error message just click OK

"Have you tested your hard drive for problems? You can usually get a free, bootable diagnostic utility from the hard drive manufacturer's website."
--> dont know what u mean i am now on my parents PC because my doesnt start :thumbsup:

#8 usasma

usasma

• 25,091 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2007 - 07:14 AM

Open up the case of your computer and find the name of the manufacturer of the hard drive. Then, using your parents computer, go to the website of the manufacturer and download their bootable diagnostic utility.

Burn the ISO file image to a CD (with an ISO burner tool - this isn't just a normal burn),
Then boot your computer from the CD. The test should start and will diagnose your hard drive.

Any problems, just let us know and we can work through them. If you can't locate the diagnostic utility, let us know the make of the hard drive and we'll post a link for it.

#9 Be water my friend

Be water my friend
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2007 - 07:34 AM

I have a seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250 GB
Omg cant rly search for something this WLAN bleeps is so low -_-
maybe u will be faster then i

could this be right?
http://www.seagate.com/ww/v/index.jsp?loca...000dd04090aRCRD

Edited by Be water my friend, 13 May 2007 - 07:51 AM.

#10 usasma

usasma

• 25,091 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2007 - 07:59 AM

Yes, that's the one (they might even have a Deutsch version). Make sure to download the SeaTools for DOS. In the final window you'll have the option to download a floppy disk or a CD-ROM image, pick the one that you want and follow the instructions.

#11 Be water my friend

Be water my friend
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2007 - 08:37 AM

jo i have the thing now on Cd and booted from it then i did s short test but not rly much hppens shall i do a long test or there is some text but i dont think that it is rly important what i have to search for?

#12 Rohn123

Rohn123

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:55 AM

Posted 13 May 2007 - 08:47 AM

Hi:

Go here and this may help you resolved. Looks like driver corruption so do check is safe mode..on start hit f8 and pump it until you see safe mode.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/291810

#13 Be water my friend

Be water my friend
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:04 AM

hi thx for your help
but i dont rly understand what i have to do and i dont have this Error DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL

STOP: 0x000000c4 (0x00001001, 0xba72f948, 0x898f35a8,0x00000000) without a text
and next part

sptd.sys - Address BA72F948 ...

can u explain it more detailed i am not the best in your language oO

Edited by Be water my friend, 13 May 2007 - 09:44 AM.

#14 Be water my friend

Be water my friend
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2007 - 10:29 AM

the long test is now ready but there is nothing mentioned just one line in a different color not red or something like that and it was there also before the test:
POH 2051 current Temp 35 Worst Temp 42

I hope it will be helpful
Thx for helping me!

#15 Be water my friend

Be water my friend
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2007 - 12:16 PM

Heyy guys