Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New To Site And Have Question Re Display

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 oasisrm

oasisrm

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:51 PM

Posted 11 May 2007 - 08:45 PM

I havean Acer AL1912 LCD Monitor (2 yrs. old), and all of a sudden I keep getting this pop up that says "Auto Config Please Wait" my screen will flash then is back to normal. But Thepop up continues constantly. I have tried changing display settings as well as updating drivers for monitor. Any suggestions?

---topic moved to a more appropriate forum - rigel---

Edited by rigel, 11 May 2007 - 09:45 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,034 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:51 PM

Posted 12 May 2007 - 12:25 PM

What kind of computer is it, What graphics adapter are you using. If its a stock built computer you can go to the run menu and type dxdiag select display and post the graphics adapter information here.

Chad Mockensturm 

Systems and Network Engineer

Certified CompTia Network +, A +

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users