Hello, I have some questions on my IBM ThinkCentre A50p 8432-96U with
1. Is it possible to upgrade my current Power Supply from 230 watts to
along the lines of 500 Watts?
2. Am I able to remove the Motherboard and place it in this new case?http://www.compgeeks.com/details.asp?invti...IPER-BK&cat=CAS
Seeing as that case comes with a 500 Watt ATX Power Supply
3. Will my Motherboard work with it? ex. Wont have any issues/fry my
4. What Form Factor is the IBM Thinkcentre A50p case and the Power
ATX, Micro ATX
5. Am I able to purchase a higher wattage Power Supply, must it be
from IBM or can I purchase from anywhere as long as it meets the form
To make a long story short, I know this is a business PC/Office PC but
struggling College Student and would like to turn this PC into a
Gaming PC, plan on buying an Nvidia 6800 for it, will this work/fit?