Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Need Graphics Accelerator Drivers For A P4m800pro Mother Board

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 greenkode

greenkode

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:18 AM

Posted 10 May 2007 - 03:50 AM

I took my Xp service pack one computer online to update it to service pack two. after the update, I couldnt log on to any user names, A friend of mine repaired it for me. but now I cannot play any games. each time I try to play a game, it tells me something about graphics accelerator missing or not functioning. I spoke to the computer guy and he says thtat maybe the device driver is missing, I tried reinstalling the motherboard cd and it still doesent work. is there any other problem or where can I get a driver for the graphics accelerator.

Moderator Edit: Moved topic to more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

Edited by Animal, 10 May 2007 - 08:56 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,090 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:18 AM

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:25 AM

I'd suggest going to the ECS website ( http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/Downloads...D=6&LanID=9 ) and entering the info for your motherboard to locate the drivers.

This link ( http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_techspe...sterid=17849116 ) shows that the motherboard has onboard graphics using the S3 UniChrome Pro chipset. But, if you have another video card (since the mobo also has an AGP slot), then you'll have to identify that card in order to get the drivers for it.
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users