Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Failed A Final

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Uraiser

Uraiser

• Members
  • 254 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:38 AM

Posted 09 May 2007 - 01:46 PM

I was taking an online course named Windows Networking and Operating System essentials, I was doing well at first, but since there was no learning environment, I lost it. The final was today, and I got a 58 on it. ::sigh:: Hopefully this wont discourage me too much.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jwinathome

jwinathome

• Members
  • 1,360 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:38 AM

Posted 09 May 2007 - 01:49 PM

Where is the online course? Is it part of an online university?

(Oh and by the way, sorry you failed...keep your chin up.)

Edited by jwinathome, 09 May 2007 - 01:49 PM.

#3 Uraiser

Uraiser
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 254 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2007 - 01:58 PM

Its a Community college I go to here in San Antonio, TX. St. Philips college, an MS academy. I took it for freedom of attending when I could, but I now know I need hands on training.

The actual class was on the Microsoft IT site, but tests were held on the Instructors website.

#4 MaraM

MaraM

• Members
  • 1,717 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:38 AM

Posted 09 May 2007 - 02:00 PM

Don't give up! Perhaps you were having an 'off' day and we all have one or two of those. I'll be rooting for you!
Never let your computer realize you are in a hurry or just typing the last few words of a vital document.

While outer events might make one happy or sad, happiness itself is entirely internal, and at all times completely within one's power.

#5 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2007 - 10:08 PM

Some people learn (and study) best in a structured environment. Since you have learned this about yourself, you really didn't fail.
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#6 ComputerWhizz7

ComputerWhizz7

• Members
  • 408 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:38 AM

Posted 13 May 2007 - 06:08 PM

I agree with jg and don't worry about it, at least you know that you have learnt something plus you know what you need to work on so keep up the good work!
I came, I saw, I conquered. - Julius Caeser

#7 Umbrella

Umbrella

• Members
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:38 AM

Posted 14 May 2007 - 02:29 AM

I'm sorry to hear that! But keep trying and you'll succeed at the end of the course! :thumbsup: You have my support!
--Even if I were reborn a thousand times it would not be enough to experience the world. Life is beautiful--

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users