Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please Help Me

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cleverdick123

cleverdick123

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:58 AM

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:01 PM

Hi

I was had to remove windows live messenger off my computer and did so without any problems. However a few days later I decided to re-install it but for some reason i couldn't.

This error message comes up when I try to open the existing files on my computer.

msnmsgr.exe - Applicatiopn error

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022). Click OK to terminate the application.

And when i try to re-install it:

Installler Information

Error writing to file C:\Program Files\ MSN Messenger\Error Response.xml. Verify that you have acces to that directory.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 need TOS

need TOS

• Members
  • 888 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:58 PM

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:15 PM

Well msnmsgr.exe would be gone because you have uninstalled msnmessanger. Delete the directories related to msn messanger. Download the installation file and reinstall msn messanger. Make sure it is Vista Compatible.

-Steve
Forgiveness is forgetting about a past that could have been

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users