Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Paris Hilton Going To Jail...

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 JohnWho

JohnWho

Who was running the store?

• Members
  • 2,611 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:05 AM

Posted 08 May 2007 - 08:01 AM

Is has been reported that when Paris Hilton was told that she was going to jail for 45 days,

she twirled her blonde hair with her finger and said,

"Wow, like, 45 days - that's almost a whole month!"

I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,323 posts
  •  

Posted 08 May 2007 - 09:31 AM

Well if she doesn't beat it on appeal, she deserves to a "month" as any one else. She also shouldn't be able to make millions off it either.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 Mr Alpha

Mr Alpha

• Members
  • 1,875 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:05 AM

Posted 08 May 2007 - 12:29 PM

Yes, it is so complicated nowadays with all this newfangled stuff like the Roman calendar.
"Anyone who cannot form a community with others, or who does not need to because he is self-sufficient [...] is either a beast or a god." Aristotle
Intel Core 2 Quad | XFX 780i SLI | 8GB Corsair | Gigabyte GeForce 8800GTX | Auzentech X-Fi Prelude| Logitech G15 | Logitech MX Revolution | LG Flatron L2000C | Logitech Z-5500 Digital

#4 Iodine

Iodine

• Members
  • 265 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:05 AM

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:21 PM

:trumpet: It's about time!!!
I understand,from what I heard on the news last night that the Judge that sentenced her go a standing ovation when he went to church on Sunday!!! :flowers: :thumbsup:
Tell me and I forget ;Show me and I may remember;involve me and I"ll understand.

#5 rms4evr

rms4evr

• Members
  • 812 posts
  •  

Posted 08 May 2007 - 07:27 PM

There is a God.

I'm tired of spoiled little rich girls getting away with everything!!!!!! :thumbsup:

#6 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  

Posted 08 May 2007 - 09:52 PM

ill miss her for the 45 days. nothing like a rich spoiled idiot to brighten my day with their self indulgent stupidity. Sorry if it seems mean but its true. She had someone compare her to Nixon and is asking people to "sihn" her petition to keep her out of jail

Edited by BlackSpyder, 08 May 2007 - 09:54 PM.

Posted Image

#7 Commander Gman

Commander Gman

• Members
  • 1,214 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:05 PM

Posted 09 May 2007 - 01:06 AM

if she deserves it......
then so be it

Edited by Commander Gman, 09 May 2007 - 01:07 AM.

Motherboard: MSI P35 Neo-F (Socket 775 LGA) Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40 Ghz Kentsfield Chipset: Intel P35 Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GT 440 Memory: 2x 2GB DDR2 800 RAM Storage: 1x IDE 80GB, 1x SATA II 500 GB, 1x External 500GB HD Power Supply: 600W Power supply Monitor: Dual screen set-up Casing: Mini-ATX Fan(s): 1x 80mm silent fan OS: Windows XP SP3

#8 Wildabeast

Wildabeast

Bleeping Lurker...

• Members
  • 1,259 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2007 - 03:34 AM

Now if the media will just ignore her, life will be much better. :thumbsup:
"The nine most feared words in the english language, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help'..."
Ronald Reagan

#9 blueandgold04

blueandgold04

• Members
  • 490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:05 AM

Posted 09 May 2007 - 08:29 AM

Her failed attempt at deniability was, "I don't have time to read all my emails. I was told I could drive."

Ignorance has never kept me from legal consequence. I agree with you Gman, wouldn't it be nice to see Justice actually at work?
"Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal." -Albert Camus
"Chance favors the prepared mind." -Louis Pasteur
"If a man does his best, what else is there?" -George S. Patton

#10 JohnWho

JohnWho

Who was running the store?

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2,611 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2007 - 08:41 AM

Wonder if she has read the petition being circulated to keep her out of jail?

It paints Ms. Hiltion as a role model who "provides hope for young people all over the US and the world. She provides beauty and excitement to (most of) our otherwise mundane lives".

I think I'll take time from my otherwise mundane life to sign this petition:

Go Away Paris Movement

I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!

#11 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 09 May 2007 - 04:46 PM

I'm wondering WHO told her she could drive? A suspended license is essentially the same thing as having no license. Gee, someone must have forgotten to tell her that.

The most disgusting thing to me about this whole thing-the attention it brings her. Her "career" won't suffer, and she'll get lots of mileage out of this. And she probably won't learn from this. Stay tuned to more future stories featuring this spoiled rich girl with more money than sense.

#12 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,323 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2007 - 05:53 PM

I find the idea that she'd consider going to the Governator for a pardon disgusting.
Don't teach your children anything and they'll have nothing to call upon.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#13 Klinkaroo

Klinkaroo

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:05 PM

Posted 09 May 2007 - 09:29 PM

If she wins the appeal I am going to be so pissed, seing these rich riot girls getting get out of jail free passes from daddy get's on my nerfs... She deserves her 45 days and she might just calm herself down...

BTW Paris Hilton seems real popular and all... but does she even do something good? I think she has a cd out but you can do so much with audio editing that anyone can sound good... Anything else?

#14 no one

no one

• Members
  • 843 posts
  •  

Posted 10 May 2007 - 10:25 PM

I find the idea that she'd consider going to the Governator for a pardon disgusting.
Don't teach your children anything and they'll have nothing to call upon.

Paris' pardon plea laughed out of governor's office
http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb//articl...risplea-CR.html

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster"

Posted Image

#15 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  

Posted 10 May 2007 - 11:44 PM

I think she has a cd out but you can do so much with audio editing that anyone can sound good... Anything else?

Obviously youve been blessed enough to avoid hearing it (or Lindsey Lohan's CD). Both are horrible.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users