Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Not Receiving/delivering All Emails; Unsure What's Wrong

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ericwilmoth

ericwilmoth

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:52 AM

Posted 05 May 2007 - 11:59 PM

Hi. I appear to be not receiving all my emails, and some I send are not getting through to my senders...but i'm not getting notices that they aren't being delivered. I have my own website email and run it through Microsoft outlook (2003). Iím not exactly sure when the problem started, but itís been a little over a month since I can trace back evidence of the problem.

FYI, during that time Iíve been getting assistance for malware issues in the following thread:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...pid=514468&
Weíre done, now, and the person assisting me suggested I come here to seek a solution to this email issue.

Another concern Iím curious about with this is that because of naivety when I first used my website email I posted it as a link on my site, unwittingly opening myself up to people using my email for spam. Iím using Choicemail for filtering spam, but I do notice that a lot of the spam it catches has messages originating from my domainÖbut I have no clue what they are. I donít know if there is any way to prohibit this or if Iím simply stuck with it for life. If anyone could clue me in Iíd be grateful.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users