Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Intellisync For Yahoo

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DrGGG

DrGGG

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:47 AM

Posted 04 May 2007 - 01:19 PM

Hello everybody ....

I have outlook 2007 ... have instilled Intellisync for Yahoo..... everytime I try to sync it says that cant log in check the user name and password.... althogh they are right.

please helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Baloo

Baloo

• Members
  • 243 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 AM

Posted 07 May 2007 - 01:56 PM

When you set up the e-mail account in Outlook did you set it up as IMAP? That is the protocol that all web mail apps use (hotmail, gmail, yahoo, etc.)
When life hands you lemons squeeze the lemon juice right in his eye!

#3 stormsailor

stormsailor

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:47 PM

Posted 10 June 2007 - 08:25 PM

I am having the same problem getting Yahoo Calendar Intellisync to sync with my Outlook 2007. Outlook is set up as IMAP. Could it be that Yahoo Intellisync doesn't support Outlook 2007?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users