Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

"wusb5gv4 Application Error", And Other Errors

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bankspbs9

bankspbs9

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:35 PM

Posted 03 May 2007 - 01:29 PM

How do I get my computer to stop givine me these .exe errors? First I get the "WMP54GV4.exe - Application error, instruction at "0x02a21611 referenced memory at 0x02a21611 The memory could not be read" messages. Also the internet commection on my computer stopped working- it keeps giving me the "The page cannot be displayed - the page you are looking for is currently unavailable" message. i think its because of my Linksys Wireless G adaptor and it is conflicting with Windows XP and the two are fighting with each other over who should be in control. I have tried to go to ADD/Remove programs and uninstall the linksys software and reboot the computer, but I keep getting the "an installation support file could not be installed. The server through an exception" erroe message and it will not let me remove the program. Help!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:35 AM

Posted 04 May 2007 - 12:34 AM

Try reinstalling the driver for the Linksys WMP54G Wireless-G PCI Adapter.

How to update a Windows hardware driver
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users