Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sabayon Linux

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Che Guevara

Che Guevara

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:35 PM

Posted 03 May 2007 - 10:46 AM

Has anyone heard of Sabayon Linux its aperantly based off the Beryl linux project. Sabayon is run in Open GL and looks quite a bit like Windows Vista. From what I hear you can do anything in it that you can do in Vista. Also, it's free of course. If you want to see a video of it go to its got a short video with some neat music and it compares it versus Vista. Pretty nice look if you ask me. I'm not very familiar with Linux, but I'm gonna try it out. If you want to download Sabayon go to SabayonLinux.org they have some mirrors there not many and only 2.5TB bandwidth. It apperantly goes within the first 2 weeks of the month. They have a 65-bit and 32-bit version of course in DVD form. Although, they may have a CD version, someone in class said they did. so I'm assuming they do if you look.

Edited by Che Guevara, 03 May 2007 - 10:54 AM.

Che

"Shoot, coward--you are only going to kill a man." - Che Guevara as he was then murdered as an unarmed prisoner by the Brazilian army aided by the US CIA

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users