Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gabi21

gabi21

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:48 AM

Posted 01 May 2007 - 02:44 PM

Thanks to a virus ( a vundo virus) i got this site, after 3 hours off reading and a few downloads and another 3 days off working I kill the virus, too bad I kill something else, but is not a big deal, i already i found a few steps in the right direction, here, in this forum. Thanks to you guys i hope to become a wizard in fixing my computer.
From now i am sure i do not have to spend to much time to solve the future problems, o ya, i'm sure there will be other problems to solve.
I will be around, with question, hope you to with answers
thank you for letting me to become a member

gabriel

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Starbuck

Starbuck

'r Brudiwr

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,150 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:48 PM

Posted 01 May 2007 - 05:20 PM

Posted Image gabi21
Glad to hear you got the 'Vundo' sorted.
It's good to see you here at BC :thumbsup:

BBPP6nz.png

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:48 AM

Posted 01 May 2007 - 05:56 PM

Our Members are always more than willing to help one another with computer problems. Welcome to this friendly user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 Commander Gman

Commander Gman

• Members
  • 1,214 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:48 PM

Posted 02 May 2007 - 08:22 PM

Hello gabi21 & welcome to BC :thumbsup:

Motherboard: MSI P35 Neo-F (Socket 775 LGA) Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40 Ghz Kentsfield Chipset: Intel P35 Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GT 440 Memory: 2x 2GB DDR2 800 RAM Storage: 1x IDE 80GB, 1x SATA II 500 GB, 1x External 500GB HD Power Supply: 600W Power supply Monitor: Dual screen set-up Casing: Mini-ATX Fan(s): 1x 80mm silent fan OS: Windows XP SP3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users