Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Touch Pad Not Working Right

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dan9125

dan9125

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:31 PM

Posted 30 April 2007 - 09:31 PM

Hi all,
I have a Toshiba Tecra laptop. It has the touch pad with the right and left "click" buttons below the pad. For some reason those buttons stopped working as right and left mouse "click" buttons. I went into the advanced mouse settings in the control panel and set everything back to the default setting. They still won't click! When I press either button it turns on the scroll mode but wont act as a mouse click. I'm not sure what to try next, any tips would be appreciated.

Dan

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users