Looking at this this would mean a challenge ( to the say the very least) to the HiJackThis team. My suggestion would be to take it out of your computer and to put it into a case and connect it via USB or Firewire to your computer.
Unfortunally since you allready put it into your computer the chances that your computer is now also infected are very much there.
I would say do a scan with AVG Anti Virus/AVG Anti Spyware and SuperantiSpyware as well as Adaware and Spybot (links in my sig) to clear out the largest problems and post the findings here
Download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free for Home Users
* Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
* An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
* If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Udates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download and unzip them from here.)
* When done, select "Scan for Harmful Software".
* There are three scanning options. Choose "Perform Complete Scan" and click "Next".
* When done, a Scan Summary will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
* Make sure they all have a checkmark next to them and click "Next".
* A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
* Click Preferences and then click the statistics/logs tab.
* Click the dated log and press View log. A text file will appear so you can see the results.
* Select close to exit the program.
* Scan in SAFE MODE
After that, download DrWeb-CureIt
& save it to your desktop. DO NOT perform a scan yet.
Reboot your computer in SAFE MODE
using the F8 method.
Scan with DrWeb-CureIt as follows:
* Double-click on drweb-cureit.exe to start the program. An "Express Scan of your PC" notice will appear.
* Under "Start the Express Scan Now", Click "OK" to start. This is a short scan that will scan the files currently running in memory and when something is found, click the Yes button when it asks you if you want to cure it.
* Once the short scan has finished, Click Options > Change settings
* Choose the "Scan tab" and UNcheck "Heuristic analysis"
* Back at the main window, click "Select drives" (a red dot will show which drives have been chosen)
* Then click the "Start/Stop Scanning" button (green arrow on the right) and the scan will start.
* When done, a message will be displayed at the bottom advising if any viruses were found.
* Click "Yes to all" if it asks if you want to cure/move the file.
* When the scan has finished, look if you can see the icon next to the files found. If so, click it, then click the next icon right below and select "Move incurable".
(This will move it to the C:\Documents and Settings\userprofile\DoctorWeb\Quarantine folder if it can't be cured)
* Next, in the Dr.Web CureIt menu on top, click file and choose save report list.
* Save the DrWeb.csv report to your desktop.
* Exit Dr.Web Cureit when done.
* Important! Reboot your computer because it could be possible that files in use will be moved/deleted during reboot.Download and install AVG Anti-Spyware v7.5
Reboot your computer in
- After download, double click on the file to launch the install process.
- Choose a language, click "OK" and then click "Next".
- Read the "License Agreement" and click "I Agree".
- Accept default installation path: C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5, click "Next", then click "Install".
- After setup completes, click "Finish" to start the program automatically or launch AVG Anti-Spyware by double-clicking its icon on your desktop or in the system tray.
- Connect to the Internet, go back to AVG Anti-Spyware, select the "Update" button and click "Start update". Wait until you see the "Update successful" message. If you are having problems with the updater, manually update with the AVG Anti-Spyware Full database installer from here.
- Exit AVG Anti-Spyware when done - DO NOT perform a scan yet.
" using the F8
method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode". (Note: When run in safe mode, sometimes the GUI is larger than the screen and the buttons at the bottom are partly or completely hidden, making them unaccessible for doing a scan. If this is the case, then you may have to run your scan in normal mode and advise your helper afterwards.)Scan with AVG Anti-Spyware as follows:
IMPORTANT! Do not save the report before you have clicked the Apply all actions button. If you do, the log that is created will indicate "No action taken", making it more difficult to interpret the report. So be sure you save it only AFTER clicking the "Apply all actions" button.
- Click on the "Scanner" button and choose the "Settings" tab.
- Under "How to act?", click on "Recommended actions" and choose "Quarantine" to set default action for detected malware.
- Under "How to Scan?", "Possibly unwanted software", and What to Scan?" leave all the default settings.
- Under "Reports" select "Automatically generate report after every scan" and UNcheck "Only if threats were found".
- Click the "Scan" tab to return to scanning options.
- Click "Complete System Scan" to start.
- When the scan has finished, it should automatically be set to Quarantine--if not click on Recommended Action and set it there.
- You will also be presented with a list of infected objects found. Click "Apply all actions" to place the files in Quarantine.
Note: Close all open windows, programs, and DO NOT USE the computer while AVG Anti-Spyware is scanning. Doing so can hamper AVG Anti-Spyware's ability to clean properly and may result in reinfection.AVG Anti-Spyware is free for 30 days and all the extensions of the full version will be activated. After the 30 day trial, active protection extensions will be deactivated and the program will turn into a feature-limited freeware version that you can can continue to use as an on-demand scanner or you may purchase a license to use the full version.
- Click on "Save Report" to view all completed scans. Click on the most recent scan you just performed and select "Save report as" - the default file name will be in date/time format as follows: Report-Scan-20060620-142816.txt. Save to your desktop. A copy of each report will also be saved in C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\Reports\
- Exit AVG Anti-Spyware when done, reboot normally and submit the log report in your next response.
Post back all the reports you have
Edited by fozzie, 01 May 2007 - 04:05 AM.