Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Allo Allo

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mobil1_oils

mobil1_oils

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:36 PM

Posted 30 April 2007 - 06:02 AM

Well i thought it might be time to introduce myself so here goes.

I live on Australia and i'm a computer technician. I used the startup list on this site for a few months and decided maybe i should register on the forum and make myself known, So here i am.

I am currently 19 years old and due to be married in October this year, at which point i will be 20. My pride and joys would have to be my fiance, my car and my job. I love all 3 for bits and would never trade any of them for a million dollars (okay maybe my job and my car... maybe even my fiance for a bit more ;) ).

Any questions or queries feel free to ask me. Unfortunately i will probably be unable to participate in the forums very actively but i will try to check back every now and then to see if i can help out in any way.

Cheers :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 rowal5555

rowal5555

Just enough info to be armed & dangerous...

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:36 PM

Posted 30 April 2007 - 06:07 AM

Hi neighbour.

Always glad to see new members. Browse and enjoy.

Cheers and :thumbsup:

rowal5555 (Rob )                                                             

Avid supporter of Bleeping Computer's
Team 38444

You can help find a cure

#3 Commander Gman

Commander Gman

• Members
  • 1,214 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:36 AM

Posted 30 April 2007 - 08:18 AM

Hello mobil1_oils & welcome to BC :thumbsup:

Motherboard: MSI P35 Neo-F (Socket 775 LGA) Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40 Ghz Kentsfield Chipset: Intel P35 Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GT 440 Memory: 2x 2GB DDR2 800 RAM Storage: 1x IDE 80GB, 1x SATA II 500 GB, 1x External 500GB HD Power Supply: 600W Power supply Monitor: Dual screen set-up Casing: Mini-ATX Fan(s): 1x 80mm silent fan OS: Windows XP SP3

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:36 PM

Posted 30 April 2007 - 09:11 AM

I am sure the trio keeps you quite busy, but come as often as you can and need to.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 mobil1_oils

mobil1_oils
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:36 PM

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:09 PM

Wow, such a friendly welcome. Thanks guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users