Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HiJackThis

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:55 PM

Posted 14 January 2005 - 03:11 PM

i would like to thank the HJC team in finding all the stuff in my pc from running really slow which i though it was going to stop dead in a couple of days, after running Ad-Aware SE and HiJackThis. Even though i havn't finnished with HJC yet and still sending logs in i'm able to do do stuff without a program not responding all the time. I only found this site by accident when i had ISODT.EXE in my process tab in task manager running 100% on my cpu. which well i thought i'd give anything ago. I've done what they asked and it's done wonders. I mainly just got to tie up odds and ends and i should be back to normal.

if anyone else would like to thank the team with there HiJackThis logs etc. please thank them for helping you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:55 PM

Posted 16 January 2005 - 01:09 PM

Izzy.. I am sorry this wonderful post of yours has slipped away a bit here. :trumpet: Thank you so much for acknowledging the HjT team for the wonderful work they do everyday on a voluntary basis. And when you think about it that is a very giving thing they do. It is very hard work. So.. Izzy.. thank you for your thank you! :thumbsup: :flowers:

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#3 Izzy

Izzy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:55 PM

Posted 16 January 2005 - 02:32 PM

the HJT team should know that they are appreciated because it takes so much time doing for what's done. maybe there could be a small section people can do it?

#4 TexasAngel67

TexasAngel67

Bleeping Helper

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:55 PM

Posted 17 January 2005 - 08:48 PM

Izzy, we appreciate our HJT team very much and we
believe they are the best. Your kind words will not go
unnoticed as they are grateful. They are so glad they
can help.