Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Episode 3 revealed?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 zombiej13

zombiej13

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:23 AM

Posted 14 January 2005 - 01:53 PM

Hi again.glad to see that people took part in my pol and helped me out with my little problem.
Star Wars games have always been around. From the still 2d style dark forces and Tie Fighter games, to the now amazing looking Knights of the Old Republic games and the very popular online hit Galaxies. News has been going around that the new star wars game reveals alot of the storie plots from the upcoming Episode 3 movie. I am very much looking foward to the new Star Wars movie and i personaly wouldn't like to find out what happens before the movie comes out. I mean, this is the turning point, where Anakin turns to the dark side and when the jedi are destroyed.Game stories shouldn't reveal the movie story before the movie is even out.so..i'm not going to buy this game.this might seem a bit strange but i'm a loyal star wars fan and i'm hoping that the upcoming movie will make up for the two disasters that came before(episode 1 and 2) better luck next time George Lukas! later guys! stay cool and funky! :flowers: :thumbsup: :trumpet:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,540 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:23 AM

Posted 17 January 2005 - 12:53 AM

Ohhh...thats not good. Was really looking to the new game coming out next month. When is episode 3 supposed to come out?

#3 Talonaces

Talonaces

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  

Posted 08 February 2005 - 01:20 PM

Movie release date is set for May 19th. I know since my son is an extreme fan. He is very anxious for it to start.
Posted Image

#4 paperghost

paperghost

• Members
  • 156 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:23 AM

Posted 08 February 2005 - 02:56 PM

looks like they might actually make a good job of this one!

#5 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,540 posts
  •  

Posted 08 February 2005 - 08:20 PM

Did the new knights of the old republic come out today?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users