Posted 27 April 2007 - 01:18 PM
Here is an alleged fix from MS...
Remove Smart Tags Support for Internet Explorer
1. Close all open Internet Explorer windows.
2. In Control Panel, start the Add or Remove Programs tool (or the Add/Remove Programs tool).
3. Click Smart tags support for Microsoft Internet Explorer, and then click Change/Remove (or click Add/Remove).
Back to the top
Disable Smart Tags in Internet Explorer
1. Start Internet Explorer.
2. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
3. On the Advanced tab, click to clear the Enable smart tags check box.
4. Click OK, and then restart Internet Explorer.
I believe this is probably malware related, and you may want to post a thread containing a hijackthis log in the malware removal section of the forum.