Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Movie File Onto A Camcorder?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 i82much

i82much

• Members
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:50 AM

Posted 27 April 2007 - 09:18 AM

Hello all:
My son made a movie using windows movie maker, and wants to share this with the family.
Only problem is some of the family dont have a computer or a DVD player, the only thing in common is they have a VCR
I'm wanting to get the file ONTO my video camera, then put that onto a video tape, but all the programs I've seen transfers the file onto the computer, not the other way around.
Anybody know of a program that will let me do this? The camera hooks up to the computer using a USB cable.
Thanks Mel

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FireKracker

FireKracker

• Members
  • 484 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:50 AM

Posted 30 April 2007 - 06:22 AM

What camcorder do you have?
If all else fails, hit the reset button.
Posted Image

#3 i82much

i82much
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:50 AM

Posted 01 May 2007 - 06:50 AM

Thanks for taking the time
I have a Sony handycam tvr350.
It has an "ilink" connection (firewire?) on the camera, but my computer dosent.
Guess I might have to go out and buy a firewire card

#4 FireKracker

FireKracker

• Members
  • 484 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:50 AM

Posted 02 May 2007 - 08:05 AM

Thanx for the info.

Camcorder to Video
According to Amazon.com your camcorder has AV out. What this means is that you will be able to transfer the content from your camcorder to video recorder using the supplied cable. The supplied cable will probably have Audio L, (red) Audio R (white) and Video out (yellow) on the end of the cable.
You should have a cable similar to this.

Computer to Camcorder or VCR
Your computer may have a S/VHS out socket usually located on the graphics card (around the back of the computer). You need a cable to connet this to either your TV or VCR, Obvisoully if connected to your VCR you can tape it!

Hope this helps!

Edited by FireKracker, 02 May 2007 - 08:10 AM.

If all else fails, hit the reset button.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users