Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Can't Put My Passwords In Internet!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kosmas

kosmas

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:25 PM

Posted 27 April 2007 - 07:52 AM

When i give my passwords in Internet at many sites i can't log in.
What can i do???

Thanks in advance!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:25 AM

Posted 27 April 2007 - 07:55 AM

Can you describe in more detail what is happening ?
Which browser do you have?

#3 kosmas

kosmas
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 27 April 2007 - 08:03 AM

I have the Internet Explorer and i can't put my password in many sites, for example in my yahoo-mail. In BleepingComputer.com it's ask me my username and my password continuous when i change page. In other sites it can't remember my passwords and it's ask me this every time i enter in these sites.

#4 buddy215

buddy215

• BC Advisor
  • 12,616 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 AM

Posted 27 April 2007 - 08:38 AM

Does the clock on your comp have the correct time? Have you updated Java? Have you recently installed a new security program? Have you made any changes to your privacy settings? What security programs do you have and which ones are free and which ones are purchased? How many users on this computer and are you the administrator? Are you using IE7 and XP2?

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss

A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#5 kosmas

kosmas
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 27 April 2007 - 08:53 AM

You had right buddy215. I had made changes in my privacy settings. The problem fixed.

Thank you very much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users